Declined "Snowmuffin's" Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunni

Name: Amber

Preferred Nickname: My steam username (shortened is fine) / A personal nickname you may have

Who gave you permission to apply?: Psycho (whilst he was admin)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76139316

Times: 4pm-6pm and 6pm-9pm weekdays, 11am-1:30pm, 1:30pm-6pm and 6pm-9pm weekends
(DISCLAIMER: I am on a week in week out steam schedule until Christmas 2016)

Timezone: +0GMT

Which server(s) are you applying for?: Hightower TDM #6.

Would you visit other servers in the event of a report?
: Yes. I see no reason why anyone should refuse to. (Unless they're busy)

Are you in possession of a microphone?
: Yes but I'd like to refrain from using it.

Previous experience?: Head admin on INKTMedias trade server, Head admin on Caveman TTT, admin on Quantum shard trade server.

Previous sourcemod experience?: With both tf2 servers I was admin on, yes.

Why pick me?: What to say without seeming like I'm bragging...? I've previous experience with admins and being an admin on multiple occassions, I'm not biased, I can understand humour (And "humour" that is just annoying or rude.) I'm fair, and on multiple occassions I have been proclaimed as "the best admin on this bloody server" (- Yax, an INKT regular 2015), Choosing me would not be a mistake, I assure you.

How would I work?: I play regularly, so I will constantly look over the chat (and general server) for any harrassment, cheating etc. I have 0 tolerance for continued harrassment towards others (A comedic joke that the recipient finds funny I am fine with), If I am certain -alongside the majority of other players - that another person is cheating, I will swiftly ban them with no warning. I warn others if their "toxicity" begins to greatly affect other's gameplay and begins to become too obnoxious, giving them a chance to stop, should they continue, I will proceed to mute the person in question for a short time, this period of time increases each time they are reported/I see them being toxic within a single game session. I also used to (with permission from the owners) temporarily ban (30 minutes at most) players if they tried to rejoin the server to bypass a sanction (mute, gag etc.)

Thank you for your time,

Snowmuffin

Reactions: [NAJS] A mean Kid
It's cute how you're chatting on hightower right now being aware that people are looking at your application. :x3:

About the permission, do not worry about it. You have enough time and you are old enough. If there was an issue, I'm sure we could of sorted it out as he only recently resigned.

I'd like to hear from @Psycho some feedback if you can. Also @spAce .

Changed to pending.

I forgot people could read chatlogs at any time :x3:

And I listed psycho as allowing me because #6 seemingly isn't shown on the "Admin application" servers and I wasn't sure if it was full or not.

I forgot people could read chatlogs at any time :x3:

And I listed psycho as allowing me because #6 seemingly isn't shown on the "Admin application" servers and I wasn't sure if it was full or not.

Strange.
I believe it was removed before that TF2 update came along. It wasn't doing as good at the time.

I'll speak with Space about that o.o Thank you for making us aware!

I've played with the applicant a few times, and I haven't seen anything bad, I haven't seen any insults and never had to warn the applicant for anything while I was admin, overall a good behavior, hence why I gave my permission. I'm not sure if she is enforcing the rules or not, not seeing it that much in the chatlogs, but I'd say the applicant is fit to admin the Hightower server(s), even more so that they need more admins.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
@Kevin I have a natural instinct to put 18 for all online pages to prevent "you're too young" messages, I am in fact 15.

Apologies for any confusion related to this.

@Kevin I have a natural instinct to put 18 for all online pages to prevent "you're too young" messages, I am in fact 15.

Apologies for any confusion related to this.
then tell me the correct one either via a PM or reply and i'll adjust it.

I believe my opinion is of value here but I'll be honest here to tell that I am afraid that I don't really know Snowmuffin particularly well, in fact at all I guess, so can't really base my judgement on this application unless I know them personally, he seems like a nice guy but is too low-key. Since one of the older players (Nemanja) has already applied who's also in almost the nearby timezone as Snowmuffin so I don't really think we need any more delegation on HighTower beyond two or at most three admins which is currently the situation that is already being fulfilled (third being someone like Stabbin).

Although Space does have more knowledge on hightower I'm going to have to disagree. Stabbin isn't official signed up to hightower meaning he isn't responsible for it (Plus stabbin is very busy with real life sometimes, no offensce to him o.o). If anything that place needs at least 4 admins (preferable split between the two servers) to make it decent. So at least 3 more at this moment in time.

But yes, clashing times can be a problems. No need to multiple admins on as one is enough to cover the spam or hacking.

Reactions: spAce
assuming there is no longer interest in becoming admin on hightower (based on activity) i'll decline this.
feel free to apply again when you re-gained interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread