Accepted Snovarcho's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snovarcho

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Snovarcho
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:79542088
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-05-01 16:50:16
Reason about the Ban: Inappropriate spray
Admin that Banned you: Redspike
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: So I decided to try out a new spray today. When I got everything sorted I went to 2Fort and tried it but then Redspike saw it and apparently he didn't think it was okay. So he spray banned me. I'm honestly confused about this because my new spray is very similar to my old spray. Personally, I don't see any difference between the two pictures:

622014ff0fc32.png

60846c714a301f373e2ffc0ff9ad49f4.jpg

I've been told for ages that my old spray is OK and I don't have to worry about being spray banned. But then this happened when I replaced it with a new one.
I will of course start using my old spray again because apparently it's okay but not my new one. Hopefully it will stay that way.

I don't know if you are aware or not but there was recently a report made against someone with a spray identical to your previous one. The result: your spray was deemed tolerable with respect to the current rules BUT as you might now panda is in the process of revising the spray rules. Even though your old spray might be considered okay now this is something that could be subject to change overnight if the spray discussions reach a conclusion.

^With that in mind I would like to propose a pragmatic solution to this: Why don't you get a new spray free from any sexual themes? Like hear me out here - you could use the new spray in the long-term without any worries that some pesky admin would bother you for it. Aand why go back to your old spray when it will likely be against the rules in the near future anyways? It just makes sense to go new!

The final decision will be left to a full admin but please do consider my proposal as I think it will up the chances of a positive outcome for you here. I don't think anyone is super eager to unban you just for you to go back to posting the borderline-rule-breaking furry bum on the server again.

Kind regards

Update

Had a converstion with Snovarcho on discord and he has agreed to get a new spray:

60989931a88e7.jpg

That's pretty much the conclusion I wanted so I fully support lifting the ban on the condition that you actually change to this spray or something equally appropriate :)

See you on 2fort!

Im willing to give you 1 more chance on the spray but be warned this is your only chance you wil get. You wil get spraybanned without warning if we catch you spraying your Inappropriate sprays again. I pop in the server to see if your spray is indeed what you showed here
Accepted 🍺

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread