Donator
- (Name):
Lisa (Sluw)

- (Age):
16 (Going to be 17 soon)

- (SteamID):
STEAM_0:0:129378352

- (Online time & Time zone):
I'll be online 3-6 hours a day. Time zone: CET (Amsterdam etc)

- (What server do you usually play on & What server do you wanna apply for):
I usually play on the Dodgeball server, I like the gamemode so I wish to apply for the dodgeball server.

- (Do you have a mic):
No, i don't have a microphone. (Not yet)

- (Admin Knowledge):
I was admin on a other server which was a cp_orange server, not a big deal but I know the basics.

- (Sourcemod commands):
Yes, I know the basics.

- (Why should we choose you?):
I like Dodgeball and I want to keep the stealers/spammers and other stuff away. It annoys people and I want to help Panda Community.
I'm a designer (GFX + VFX) It means that i can make intro's or logo's or pictures etc.

- (What would you do if you were an admin?):
Stealers & Blockers:
I would slay along with warning, If they repeat after 3 slays they get a ban for 720/1440 min (on the 1st ban).

Spamming:
1 warning, if they continue then they'll get a 30 min to 2 hour gag/mute.
I hate racism so i would do a mute/gag for about 1440 min with a possible ban.

Other:
Hackers will be perm-banned when confirmed.
Admin disrespect will be punished with a gag/mute.
Orbiting for too long will result in a swift warning, along with slaps/freeze.

(Note: I am very sorry for my chat logs (Racism & Caps), I forgot to logout once from my steam account, my brother went on it and played on panda-dodgeball. The VAC ban(CS:GO) comes from my brother too, he asked me once if he could play on it, I said sure for 1 time, I don't know what he did. I am not letting him on my account anymore.)

Last edited:
(Note: I am very sorry for my chat logs (Racism & Caps), I forgot to logout once from my steam account, my brother went on it and played on panda-dodgeball. The VAC ban(CS:GO) comes from my brother too, he asked me once if he could play on it, I said sure for 1 time, I don't know what he did. I am not letting him on my account anymore.)

ICWYDT.png

latest?cb=20140329042847

Just going to point out that saying that your brother went on your account is a really common excuse, not saying it is not true, just pointing that out in case it's not. :)

Otherwise you seem like a nice and friendly girl, good luck from me! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Sluw
With alot of the dodgeball admins being somewhat inactive, I find myself alone to admin Dodgeball, I could use some help over there.
I also know Sluw and for as long as i've known her she's always been friendly and respectful so I'll give +1
Good luck Sluw ^^

• Friendly
With alot of the dodgeball admins being somewhat inactive, I find myself alone to admin Dodgeball, I could use some help over there.
I also know Sluw and for as long as i've known her she's always been friendly and respectful so I'll give +1
Good luck Sluw ^^

Thank you DeadSworn! Your so nice to people! :)

SO SORRY! I hate it when I do those mistakes. I apologize for my mistake, but still good luck yo!

• Funny
Next time your brother accidently goes onto your account, you slap the shit out of him and tell him to get his own account.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: DeadSworn and Sluw
I have got to admit your app is very vague when it comes to experience. Your gametime is quite poor, nearly 2 days seem very little and you are vac banned on one game (just pointing it out). As Creepz has stated your excuse for your chat logs is common but I will not judge. Your punishments are very vague but they are acceptable. You seem like a very friendly individual and as I have stated in other apps I rarely visit 04 so I don't know you personally, I recognise the tag you wear and your current position states you have a good skill for dodgeball.

As much as I'd like to see you succeed it must be a -1 for me unless someone else can sway my judgement.

• Friendly
I have got to admit your app is very vague when it comes to experience. Your gametime is quite poor, nearly 2 days seem very little and you are vac banned on one game (just pointing it out). As Creepz has stated your excuse for your chat logs is common but I will not judge. Your punishments are very vague but they are acceptable. You seem like a very friendly individual and as I have stated in other apps I rarely visit 04 so I don't know you personally, I recognise the tag you wear and your current position states you have a good skill for dodgeball.

As much as I'd like to see you succeed it must be a -1 for me unless someone else can sway my judgement.

After a little more info from Dead I have decided to stay neutral so a 0. I wish you well on your application

After a little more info from Dead I have decided to stay neutral so a 0. I wish you well on your application

Thanks for your feedback! :)

Shared accounts or letting brother and sister to play own account is big no for me

I played with Sluw today, nice guy, friendly, funny, doesn't break(brake?(Breaekek?(idunno))) any rules, and has a bind for stealing and yeah uhm... stuff... +1

Good Luck Reading.

• Creative
Reactions: Sluw and DeadSworn
I played with Sluw today, nice guy, friendly, funny, doesn't break(brake?(Breaekek?(idunno))) any rules, and has a bind for stealing and yeah uhm... stuff... +1

Good Luck Reading.

Thanks for your feedback Nyah! :)

Good Luck Reading.
I cheated a little c:
aRzcPoX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread