Slipping myself back in. (1 Viewer)

Lukas

I'm back.

Some may care, some may care in the wrong way. I know for a fact Kevin would rather me dress like a Vietnamese hooker and drown myself in goat piss but aw well.

I would put this in introductions but nah, don't need one really do I?

Good to see you all again.

Reactions: Raion and Fishy
tumblr_lj5st3x9tW1qb7eqw.gif

• Winner
Reactions: Lukas
when I tried to apologise for being a massive dickhead.
guess there shouldn't be any problems if you aren't anymore =)
and just a question what made you come back here ?

• Friendly
guess there shouldn't be any problems if you aren't anymore =)
and just a question what made you come back here ?

I miss the people that made the first half of 2015 bearable and for the first time in my life people have recommended I go to the doctor about possible depression and it's like that's not okay, so I've come back somewhere I know is great fun and has decent servers that don't show an advertisement every time you die (or dead ringer which is just too much.)

(P.S and to pester @Joe hehehe)

• Friendly
Reactions: OxyGenE
I miss the people that made the first half of 2015 bearable and for the first time in my life people have recommended I go to the doctor about possible depression and it's like that's not okay, so I've come back somewhere I know is great fun and has decent servers that don't show an advertisement every time you die (or dead ringer which is just too much.)

(P.S and to pester @Joe hehehe)
glad you are back ^^

Luuuuukas! Welcome back mate. <3

• Friendly
Just ignore Kevin if he's annoying you that much, it's not like he play on the same server(s) as you anyway. Don't let him make you leave again, we need people who are strong with opinions here.

Anyway welcome back mate, I hope you're going to play some deathrun later (or 2fort) and we'll meet there ::cool::
at least you got the guts to return unlike some leavers...

Users who are viewing this thread