Pending Slender server flashlight not working (1 Viewer)

ShawnWiemeYT

On a slender server of panda-community is the flashlight button not working, i hear the click sound but the light dissapears immediatly upon enabling it:

193.38.251.13:27015 - Is the ip of the server

Also something else, the bosses/enemies spawn sometimes right on top of me. literally..

On a slender server of panda-community is the flashlight button not working, i hear the click sound but the light dissapears immediatly upon enabling it:

193.38.251.13:27015 - Is the ip of the server

Also something else, the bosses/enemies spawn sometimes right on top of me. literally..
oh my buddy, if that was the only issue in there... The server's currently dead, and it has a massive amount of glitches, also it's pretty outdated, it's easily visible. I've got a whole list with stuff that needs to be updated/fixed on slender.

oh my buddy, if that was the only issue in there... The server's currently dead, and it has a massive amount of glitches, also it's pretty outdated, it's easily visible. I've got a whole list with stuff that needs to be updated/fixed on slender.
Yeah i know.. But sometimes people join and i play with my friends on it.

• In Love
Reactions: blood3y
that's great, I join there as well when some people actually join, which is pretty rarely. Sadly, as long as the server remains dead, bug reports won't do much for now, but could be some kind of help for the future, we never know.

that's great, I join there as well when some people actually join, which is pretty rarely. Sadly, as long as the server remains dead, bug reports won't do much for now, but could be some kind of help for the future, we never know.
Yeah i understand, during my time of playing on the server (Few hours) atleast 10 joined and complained about this bug which really is mostly the reason why they left.. But yeah, i also understand that it wont be worth the effort if not allot of people will join anyway though. But atleast it has been discussed and reported so its aware.

Thanks for atleast looking at it and for your time. I wish you a great day!

Reactions: blood3y

Users who are viewing this thread