Slender Fortress (1 Viewer)

Elba

Well i enjoy the server. people and admin are nice, but it needs to be updated so bad. first of all i want to say on swamp map there should be only one boss SHREK and not random boss pack bosses. i think i played a lot on this server i got close to community and its nice, but if we have more maps server will come more alive,so pls just update and care for this server

Well i enjoy the server. people and admin are nice, but it needs to be updated so bad. first of all i want to say on swamp map there should be only one boss SHREK and not random boss pack bosses. i think i played a lot on this server i got close to community and its nice, but if we have more maps server will come more alive,so pls just update and care for this server
Hey buddy, join the queue. A ton of these servers need an update, and they will be hopefully soon. I'm sure Kevin has a huge update for a ton of the Panda servers planned, so just be patient.

Hey!

@Heratade has all ready given a list about what needs updating on slender fortress and has been added to the list.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/its-time.18381/

Slender Updates
#106 opened 2 months ago by Madact
(That's a copy paste from the list)

So I don't know what else to put, it's just up to Kevin to sort it out.
I'll leave this open for now, but I'll have to move it somewhere else.

You're right, more content would attract more people. The server's been dead in recent months, but now it has a bit more peeps I see? I already made an update thread, it's added on to-do list. This community has many servers and Kevin is the only one in power to update content on servers, so as @Geronimo said, patience and understanding is key. If you have any more suggestions or links to download content for the server, please feel free to post.

As for Shrek on sl_swamp, back in 2016 people didn't like this boss here, so we didn't bother adding it as main boss on the said map.

EDIT: Uh oh, Madact was first xD , About my update thread, it's only new content. We have some other issues with the server which needs fix, but I'll add it later on that thread

Sadly yes. a lot of servers are in need for updates but there is not so much time able to do them all. But hopefully things will get updated sooner than later

Users who are viewing this thread