Invalid Slayer Lazer's application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer lazer

- name and nickname: Omar Tamer, known in-game as slayer lazer.

- steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:76972494

- Time zone and general times online: My time zone is Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates ‎(UTC+4)
and under normal circumstances am online all day on Thursday and Friday. as for Saturday and the rest of the week it depends on my studies.

- Servers that I play, and the one I want to apply for: The 2 main servers I play are
#17 jailbreak and #19 dodgeball, although the one I would like to apply for is #17 jailbreak, moreover I can mostly help in other servers but mostly in the obvious cases, such as intentional team killing in dodgeball.

- Do you have a microphone? yes I do, and I prefer to use it over typing.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have never experienced being an admin in TF2 although I was an admin on a server I made in unturned.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? unfortunately not, but am a fast learner and I can cope with the program quickly.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I am an active person, I love panda community, and I hate seeing my favorite server infested with free killers, moreover there seems to be a shortage in admins operating within my time zone except at night, so playing at these times usually ends up with someone ruining the game.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Ok, first of all as jailbreak is full of different scenarios ill discuss these first:
-I would never issue a punishment from the first time, as I have learned before that sometimes this is unfair and that the player might have a reasonable explanation for what he did.
-after the warning, the punishments will be as follows
1- mic spam, over talking the warden, cursing in mic, will mostly result in a 30 minute mute.
2- free killing, depending on how severe it is, I will issue a blue ban which can range from 15 minutes up to a permanent ban in case of intentional mass free killing.
3- using exploited ammo will result in the player getting slayed and if he repeats it its a 30 minute ban.
4- entering blue team without a mic results in switching to red, if the player renters, the player gets a 30 minute blue ban
5- blue team killing, if it was for killing a free killer when no admins are available I wont issue a punishment, if am admin as available or the killed target is not a free killer its a 1 hour blue ban.
6- armory camping results in the player getting slayed.
7- illegal friendly fire results in a 30 minute blue ban and reviving players killed.
8- using an illegal custom last request, for example one that mocks/humiliates the warden results in the last request being ignored.
9- baiting and entering blue restricted areas results in the player getting slayed.
10- favoring results in a 15 minute blue ban.
and lastly I would never issue a permanent ban as I know most players in the server don't know how to remove it by making an appeal, although in the most severe cases I can issue bans which last up to 1 week.

This application is invalid due the player not having 3 days of playtime in the server he is applying.
Current playtime 2 days 04:52:01 hours
https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/2399409

Feel free to apply once you've passed the minimum playtime requirement

Can be closed and moved.

As Stubb previously stated, feel free to reapply, once you have at least 3 days worth of playtime on Jailbreak.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread