Declined sky_skylab_01 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolfx

Many maps we got that is in space often got this space sky box that got this galaxy
mSxrbwW.png

But thb I really don't like it. So I took some time to remove it and test it out on a map. And is so much better cause now I wont get blind when I look. So I wanted to share the texture to everyone and maybe change the texture to this new one.

Attachments

• Sky_skylab_new.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 251
Reactions: Velie
I don't see the point requesting a map update when the only thing changed is the texture of the skybox.

Are we missing something here? Or is that it?

By time I've been playing db that thing has been one of the most annoying things, I've also asked others what they thought about it and they all thought the same. Is nothing really big but changes how it feels to play the game, is really annoying to get blinded while looking at that thing. If nobody wants to fix it i could fix the maps by myself and send them in if i got some help what the settings for the compiling would be, so the lights will be right and everything.

Maps that has the skybox is:
tfdb_hexagon_a1
tfdb_octagon_a6 (i think)
tfdb_hotnuke_panda
tfdb_spacebox (ofc you often dont see the thing but ye)
tfdb_spacetube_a2_fix (same goes for this like spacebox)

If there is another map tell cause i cant remember all of them, just picked those who are more famous and most played. (lol hotnuke is not famous but ye.)

whats up with this?
can it be closed or are there any updated map versions with this?

closing this as it doesnt work as expected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread