Accepted sirJermi gag/mute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos dawe

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:93447945&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: sirJermi (this is my new name after gagged/muted in 2016)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93447945

Date and Time of the Ban: 12.11.2016 and 11.11.2016

Reason about the Ban: toxic and foreign language

Admin that Banned you: Iceviet and Sir Matty

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
Okei first off, this is appeal for both mute and gag, and I would really hope to get atleast one of them removed so I can communicate again.
I know I have stacked a good amount of comms between 2014-2016, and I am terribly sorry for this. It has now been two years since my permmute- and gag, and with this I feel I have
learned my lesson. I have in the past two years gotten more mature, and I feel it's safe to let me atleast get one of them removed, of course as a last chance ever to communicate on the
servers again.
Again, I am sorry for my behavior in the past, I hope I can show you that I have changed in a really good way!

Kind regards, sirJermi.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: PNN and Lighty
@iceviet

I've been talking a lot with sirJermi latly, and in my opinion I think it's safe to give him a chance. He acts mature in chat with me, and it's been a long time since those comms. I don't know any background-story of the comms, but if it's nothing really bad, I would love to see Jermi communicate on VSH.

Reactions: chaos dawe
Hey i checked on your bans and is been almost 2 years
I will give you a ungag and see if you changed. If you start being toxic again i will put the gag back.
No appeal after this.

Accepted.

• Agree
Reactions: chaos dawe and PNN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread