Accepted Sire Mattey's (Sir Matty) Admin Re-Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Matty

(Just want to make it clear that this is a re-application. I was trial admin just over a year and a half ago, but due to unexpected personal issues i had to take time away from.. well just about everything. If necessary, I am willing to explain privately but would rather not share with the whole forum)

- Your name and/or nickname - Mattey/Matty/Mat

- Your age - 19 (Sept 96)

- Who gave you permission to apply? - No one, although i was made aware that i was welcome to re-apply if i was to come back.

- Your Steam32 ID - STEAM_0:1:49633606

- Your general online times and your timezone - Monday to Friday anywhere between 12 in the afternoon to 12 in the evening. Weekends will be anywhere around mid afternoon (2-3pm) and often late at night (10pm-2am)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? - I would like to re-apply for the saxton hale (Panda-Community.com #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]). It is the only server i actively play on. Although i have dipped my feet in some of the other panda servers, none of them are the required time (far off). However, if an urgent report came in i would of course be willing to help out.

- Do you have a microphone? - Yes but rarely use it, apart from communicating with other players using mic's.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator - As mentioned, I am an ex-admin (trial) from this exact server. I had also been admin in a couple more communities but nothing recent.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? - Of course, although I may be a little bit rusty.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? - I'm a mature, rule abiding individual, although a little silly at heart i take rules very seriously. Currently studying Criminology in University, rationality and law enforcing is therefore part of my every day life as it is. Administrating is therefore not far off from this. I want the opportunity to provide players on the server a fair and just community where rule breaking is frowned upon and punished accordingly. I've been back playing on the server for over a month after my inactivity and had seen a lack of admins at times, I want to be there when those times occur. I'm very active, and try to be as friendly to players as I can, willing to help out anyone asking questions.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. - Each rule breaker would be warned once, twice if i feel he did not hear/understand my first warning (Will use mic if appropriate to the situation).
After the warning/s the punishments would be...
Spamming mic/chat- 60min mute/gag (increase time if occurring again)
Teaming/Camping as hale- Toggle time bomb after warning. If they continue rule breaking i will let the bomb go off. If same individual was caught doing it again i would temp ban him/her for 2 hours.
Glitching or using exploits- After warning time bomb/slay. If continued again, temp ban for 2 hours.
Wasting time (delaying the round)- Again after warning, time bomb.
Insults/racism- Warned once (twice if necessary) then muted/gagged (2 hours) if continued after the mute temp ban for 1 day.
Hacking would of course lead to a permanent ban. I would record the footage as evidence then ban without warning.

Okay, that's all I got. Thank you guys for the opportunity :)

I do remember Sir Mattey. I've recently been seeing him on every time I answer a call for VSH now and then.

His sessions are amazing. His chat log is fine. He is a previous ex admin back in day. He is friendly and knows all the rules in which the server has. He might need to catch up with them a little bit but I'm sure he can manage re-looking through.

+1. I apologize if I'm stepping into VSH server a bit with this vote but VSH does need the help and honestly you could not ask for a better guy.

just letting you know that your app is under review.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Blutz, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread