Declined Sir CatBug's Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: Well my in-game name is |LZ|Sir Catbug But most of my friends call me cat, So CatBug or cat is fine.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65408506

Online Times: Well considering the different time zones, As far as I know UTC + 1 is two hours behind my current location, But i am normally online after school and on weekends, So atleast 1 hour everyday. My current time zone is UTC+02:00.

Do you have an Microphone? (required for Jailbreak application) No I do not, But I currently do not play on the jailbreak servers.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any):Well i used to be a Mod for a minecraft server if that counts for anything. I was also co-owner of one. And also if this counts for anything, I currently own a raffle group and I am also on a Trial for mod on a different raffle group.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? - I am the most active on the deathrun server, And every now and then I like to play the dodgeball aswell. I will try my best to be active on the other servers if I am accepted.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?
I may not be the best, But I just read over all the sorcemod commands and your admin Ron helped me out with some of the commands. I know most of the basic commands.

Why should we choose you? Well, This question is hard because its very easy to brag about yourself. To be honest I can be a bit annoying at times, but I can also be loyal and respectful to others, I learn the rules an abide by them pretty quickly. I can also be very helpful and kind, But if I'm in a bad mood then i might be a bit snappy and rude. But honeslty, I think you should choose me because I am a very happy and peaceful person, Who likes to help out and likes to play video games ALOT!

And thats about it for my admin application. Thank you for reading it

i regularly see you on the DR server. never heard you talk, but also never noticed you being annoying.

You are active on the Deathrun server, but I'm not so sure about the Dodgeball one.
Your real name would be helpful.
We already have some active admins on the DR server. Stabbin, K1LLER, and Kitty Cat.

Hello.

I've already played with you on deathrun server, but I don't know you in details.
Your english seems understandable.
What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? - I am the most active on the deathrun server, And every now and then I like to play the dodgeball aswell. I will try my best to be active on the other servers if I am accepted.

Well, there is already one admin in dodgeball, but this one would like to have an "assistant", also there is three active admins on deathrun server, as what IceStick just said while I was writing.
In my opinion (MY OPINION, I often insist on it), we need the most an admin for jailbreak server who has a lot of problems without any admins (but you don't have a mic), or an active admin who could be disponible to reply to the most part of the calls nay every calls, but it seems like you're not adapted for this because you're playing atleast one hour everyday.

Just saying, not trying to show negative points.
Good luck though.

Killer was demoted so make that 2 admins on DR.

And if Ben gets accepted - hopefully - make that three for Dodgeball.

Reactions: Electrod
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen you on DB before, and your GameME reports no playtime.
As already said, DR has a few admins, and I believe we have another very good candidate for DB.

And we should just get rid of Jailbreak ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've never seen you on DB before, and your GameME reports no playtime.
As already said, DR has a few admins, and I believe we have another very good candidate for DB.

But jailbreak is funny, you can even be on jail => AWESOME :'c

More seriously, I agree with him, and I don't really doubt that this candidate would be accepted for admin in Dodgeball.
By the way, I hope that you didn't lied when you told that you play dodgeball sometimes, but it seems like you did.

No pls, Jailbreak is the only way I can get Admin ;-;

It is true that i haven't been on panda-community dodge ball for a while so the stats may have been reset? I don't know that.

i regularly see you on the DR server. never heard you talk, but also never noticed you being annoying.
I did mention that i do not have a mic, Hints the reason you haven't heard me talk. And you haven't seen me be annoying because I haven't been in a bad mood around you at any time.

You are active on the Deathrun server, but I'm not so sure about the Dodgeball one.
Your real name would be helpful.
We already have some active admins on the DR server. Stabbin, K1LLER, and Kitty Cat.
And icestick, My real name is Michael c:
And i mentioned I haven't been on Dodge ball for a while.
And as evo mentioned, killer has been demoted. Which makes two admins for deathrun.

Like usual, I won't +/- but I'll still agree that you should spend a little more time on some thee servers and around the forums to get yourself known.

Even with 2 admins, DR is still often populated with Stabbin, Kitty, Kevin and Ron at times, or Ice who has contact with us all.

Other than that, English pleases me, you seem mature enough, but then again, I can only give an intelligent verdict after having played with you.

It's possible you may be confused with OP's DB server.

That could but possible that i have been playing on the OP's DB server. I slightly glance at the name and see 'panda', Which may have confused me. But right now I have been spending some time on panda-community dodgeball, I have already made it up to rank 1000-1200.

And as evo mentioned, killer has been demoted. Which makes two admins for deathrun.
The community has a total of 20 public servers, and only 8 admins, I think 2 for Deathrun is too much compared to what the other servers get.
Take Jailbreak for example, not that anyone cares about it *Exclude Didixo*, it's still a server though.

Reactions: Kevin
The community has a total of 20 public servers, and only 8 admins, I think 2 for Deathrun is too much compared to what the other servers get.
Take Jailbreak for example, not that anyone cares about it *Exclude Didixo*, it's still a server though.
i sometimes visit the Duel server and hale server as well,but since i prefer playing deathrun,i'm mosty on there.

Well, I actually care about jailbreak too...

In my opinion, this should not be a question of being an admin in the server that we likes but being an admin in a server that actually NEED one, like jailbreak or duel for example.
Being a moderator in a community isn't a game (even if it personnally gives me pleasure), that is like a job where we have to cross every obstacles, every difficulties that we can meet, even in the server that we don't like. For example, I would personnally spend more time in jailbreak or in duel server if I was an admin, even if I had to stay a long time in the same server spectating and not playing that much, I would, because I know how much the concerned server need an admin, and I would be conscientious of the responsability that I have.

I'm not advertising me and I'm not telling that you guys don't have to play in the server that you prefer, but I meant that there is servers which really need admins, we should have more applications or admins in those servers than, for example (EXAMPLE!), 3 admins online in the same server when there is actually not so many problems or rulebreakers.
The fact that the majority of the admins don't even care about jailbreak or are suggesting to delete it because of the problems isn't a good idea imo (first and last time I don't have the same opinion as Noodl :c).
There is actually people that really likes jailbreak but we have these moments when too many problems come, and the players are spamming the call command in vain, and they're desperate (even though they're still playing because they like the server).
Ron told that they can't be on this server 24/7, but I've never saw any admins on this server since I'm on the community (and I really used to play it a lot). That's why this server need an admin.

We can solve the problem and improve the game condition just by taking one new admin for jailbreak. So why would we delete it ?
I mean if we had to delete a server everytimes we have some problems, I think that there wouldn't be so much pandas server.
We can do it, we just have to wait and be patient for more admins then the problems will surely be solved.

No offense or criticise to any admins or this application !
I'm not trying to teach you guys how to be an admin, I just said what I think, like a suggestion.

Last edited:
That is why I said "it's still a server though".
Regardless of how much an individual likes a server, they cannot become an admin unless they fit to be one; thus you do not become an admin by playing too much, you become an admin by meeting qualifications.
I've been to the Jailbreak server a couple of times, and the people there are just too damn noisy, I would not vote for any of them, the only application thread that I've seen *or remember* that had something to do with Jailbreak was Didixo's, and since I don't play that much with him I cannot judge, that's why I didn't even bother casting my vote.
Please keep in mind that this is my opinion.

I can't understand how every conversation I have ends up as an argument...

EDIT: Let's just end this here, it's an application thread not an argue with Ice thread.

That is why I said "it's still a server though".
Regardless of how much an individual likes a server, they cannot become an admin unless they fit to be one; thus you do not become an admin by playing too much, you become an admin by meeting qualifications.
I've been to the Jailbreak server a couple of times, and the people there are just too damn noisy, I would not vote for any of them, the only application thread that I've seen *or remember* that had something to do with Jailbreak was Didixo's, and since I don't play that much with him I cannot judge, that's why I didn't even bother casting my vote.
Please keep in mind that this is my opinion.

I can't understand how every conversation I have ends up as an argument...

EDIT: Let's just end this here, it's an application thread not an argue with Ice thread.

The only message that was adressed to you was 'Well, I actually care about jailbreak too', but I didn't tried to arguing with you lol, I would have sent you a PM in this case.

Sorry, next time I'll remember to quote only the sentence that is concerned.
I completely agree with your post though.

Denied due to not really needing an admin for DR at this time and agreement that you don't really fit for admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread