Accepted Sins NYJB Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sin.

- Your name and/or nickname
Sin.

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply?

N/A

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:69425271

- Your general online times and your timezone

My time zone is GMT-8, also known as PST. I can be online from 11am to 5pm on most days, including weekends.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I primarily play on NY JB, although sometimes I play on EU VSH. Yes I would be happy to visit the other servers if need be.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have any experience as Admin, but I'm familiar with commands such as Ban/Kick/Mute etc.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I have been around and active in the community for over a year now. Throughout the past year I have taken it upon myself to learn the full set of Jailbreak-specific rules, and feel that I have an excellent grasp on what is right or wrong on the server. With the recent change from 24 to 32 slots I have noticed an increase in rulebreaking that would require more attention from admins. I feel that because of my timezone, I could cover for admins that would otherwise be asleep. I am also well connected in the panda Jailbreak communities player base and have gotten to know the JB regulars, therefore I feel like I would be accepted as a familiar and decent admin.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Here at panda, I have learned that there is stacking for punishments and some admins have their own way of dealing with punishments.
Mine will go as follows:

1. 360 minutes
2. 720 minutes
3. 1440 minutes
4. 10080 minutes
5. 43200 minutes
6. Permanent
As a side note: I would at least give a warning before punishing a behavior.

For cheaters I would record a demo before banning them, then after I ban them I would contact a full admin to change it to perm.

Important links:
Bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:69425271&advType=steamid
Coms: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:69425271&advType=steamid
HLstats: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=300317
Tagging JB admins
@Ranger Ciri
@Bambi
@Gold
@Semicolon Backslash

Howdy didn't think you'd apply but I welcome it anyways.

Pros
  • Good app
  • good punishments (maybe list teamban times aswell since they only tick down while connected to the server so they should generally be shorter)
  • Active player
  • pretty clean chatlog
  • Pretty clean overall last, punishment was about a year ago
  • Pretty neat-o sessions usually around 30 minutes to 2 hours a day

Cons
  • Not much rule enforcing in chat.

I give +1

Reactions: TWC
Thanks for the feedback Semi, always appreciated. I will be more cognizant of enforcing rules in chat, and start reminding players of the rules. As for guardbans, it would go as follows:

1. 120 minutes
2. 360 minutes
3. 720 minutes
4. 1440 minutes
5. Permanent
As stated in my application, i would give warnings when possible.

If there was an intentional MFK, there would be no warning and would go like this:
1. Permanent guardban and regular ban with stacking

Accidental MFK would go under regular guardban stacking.

Hey sin

Ill start off by saying I agree with everything semi pretty much said. From my experience, you get along well with everyone on the server and I haven't seen you break any rules as far as I'm aware.

there is just the small concern I have where I think you can be a little bit too nice with people. I can see you hesitating to punish someone breaking the rules because you want to be nice, I understand. But we wont really find that out unless you actually are an admin now would we? So despite this I think its fair you got a chance.

+1

Glad you finally made up your mind sin. You do exhibit proper admin behavior and you do warn people whenever someone does anything bad. You are beginning to go on way more often then how you were a long time ago and you deserve this +1

Only issue i do have is what Bambi stated on how you are too nice but it should be too much of an issue and can be worked on in the future.

Don't think I've quite got the chance to play with you yet, but judging on the previous votes and what I've heard about you I think I have enough trust in this information to say you'd make a good admin. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread