Show your lovely pet(s)!! (1 Viewer)

Matth

I have 6 cats outdoor, in the garden. They are (semi-)autonomous, luckily xD.
1 is the Grandmother (2 years-old) of the family, 1 is the mother (1 year-old, daughter of the grandma) and 4 are the kittens, the "children" (3 male and 1 female).

They are kinda independent, but they are still a lovely family, having all of our primary attentions and cares!
We've brought up all of the 6 cats since they were born, but the grandmother was born tnx to a great-grandmother, which (or who, as we prefer) was a stray.

It's a very very big story, and I even missed some parts ;) But well: Here are the kittens (2 months-old)!
ca5778c99d.jpg

And, here are the mother (on the left) and the grandmother (on the right). Don't ask for the fathers. In "wild" nature, fathers do not exist. They just give the - input- and then they go away ;)
55a797ece5.jpg

___

What about your pets?

Didn't we already have a thread for pets?

Anyways, just a goldfish that I don't even like here. Nothing noteworthy.

Didn't we already have a thread for pets?
I didn't find it, I suppose it was very old.
Anyway, we have new and recent users actually who surely didn't see that thread you're talking about, so this won't hurt ;)

Lovely goldfishes! xD

4 dogs
8 cats
Pics should be in the old thread (too lazy)

I have a mutt, she is a border collie mix, I love her so much :)

WIN_20150705_111104.JPG

i have a cat thats older than me

Today, after a fatal accident (and in a tragic and shocking way, I won't explain the details),
our lovely black-and-white kitten has said us GoodBye for the last time.
His family was so sad as we all saw the corpse, they're still a bit crying. I never cried, luckily I've always been impassive and insensitive. Luckily, because I really loved that cute, little, funny, smart kitten.
Now it's gone.
Maybe... It's not Goodbye.

Today, after a fatal accident (and in a tragic and shocking way, I won't explain the details),
our lovely black-and-white kitten has said us GoodBye for the last time.
His family was so sad as we all saw the corpse, they're still a bit crying. I never cried, luckily I've always been impassive and insensitive. Luckily, because I really loved that cute, little, funny, smart kitten.
Now it's gone.
Maybe... It's not Goodbye.
Wow.... thats very sad
my condolences i know how you feel it happened to my cat too ( also died in a gruesome way)

Users who are viewing this thread