Should dr_minecaves be removed? (1 Viewer)

Should dr_minecaves be removed?

• Yes, deffinetly!

• No, it's awesome

• I don't know/I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fennie

I know some already talked about this, but I gathered a couple of facts on the subject:

- Too fast motivator
- Too small
- Super easy
- A lot of traps can be avoided
- Badly made traps (Blocks falling from the ceiling, choice wood blocks)
- Terrible design
- The torches on the wall are supposed to mark where the motivator is, but they are broken
- No speed path for the Hale what makes it possible to skip most of the first half of the map if someone rushes
- Some traps can be avoided, even when they are active (Spinning boxes in the water)
- No minigames

Fenrir has a good point this map has been debated for a while and in my personal opioion has to go. The reasons that I would say it has to go are already stated above, I agree this map gotta go.

Awful map. Most of the times people type rtv, twice, just to play on another map. One thing you forgot to mention is the afk slayer in the spawn, which I don't think is related to the motivator. It kills people after 10-15 seconds (or something like that) after map spawn. I've died multiple times of it because I wasn't fast enough to get out of the spawn.

If I had the resources to fix this map, I wouldn't even want to do it. The original author of it has done such a terrible job, so you would have to re-make it from scratch to make it good again.

Thanks for pointing out. :D Forgot about this one indeed.

I agree with this i often see people rushing through the whole map cause the activator can't get to them in time, and most of the traps are skipable without BHOP.

Annnnnd it sucks. In all seriousness, yes I think it should be removed. A lot of people like it because it is a Minecraft map and that it is super easy to do.

I'm gonna leave this poll here to Sunday in case someone else would like to show their opinion on the matter

Users who are viewing this thread