Completed Should blues be able to rewarden if Warden was teamkilled? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsNotCalassic

Donator
The title says it all. Too many times does the warden get teamkilled by braindead blues.

hell to the fuck yes
please add this because:
Reason #1 : when I'm on guard team, if i get teamkilled as a warden its a freeday and the entire round is ruined
Reason #2 : when warden gets teamkilled on hunger games, the hunt for the medic gang begins and all the fun is lost

We teambanned for this?

Seems like a non-issue and something that doesn't need to specifically stated in the rules.

I take it this is during occasions where FF is turned on (such as for Hunger Games or Meatgrinder)?

But otherwise, I think it would be a good idea. Take my Yes vote.

• Agree
Reactions: ItsNotCalassic
I take it this is during occasions where FF is turned on (such as for Hunger Games or Meatgrinder)?

But otherwise, I think it would be a good idea. Take my Yes vote.
also in that specific situation where warden is trying to kill someone who is disrupting the round like an mfk but then that person fights back and kills the warden

• Useful
In theory this is a good change but it has flaws.

Rct summed it up pretty well in this reply

If this one goes through and gets added we should also allow to rewarden incase some (smart) warden slays just to ruin the round.
It doesnt happen alot the warden gets teamkilled and i´ve usually only seen it during hungergames and it being an accident. Simply ruining the lr.
My vote is a yes.

• Happy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread