Declined Shore's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shore

What's your username? Shore #SAVETF2

What is your SteamID? STEAM_1:1:617932434

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? I dont have an idea (seriously)

Why were you punished? Mfk, and baiting

Why should we revoke your punishment? Guys, I just want to say. Sorry for the "Havok" ive been creating, but im sorry. They were accidents and I feel like im being treated harshly for what i've done. Also ive just wanted to have fun do my favorite thing. Now that ive lost it due to Some accident and some baiting. I just one more chance and one more try before you can officialy ban me forever from blu team in jailbreak. Ill give a close look inside the rules and i wont try mfking again. Luv yall panda admins, ~shore

I was the one who teambanned you. Your teamban originates from this report: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/us-jailbreak-report-020.32385/

When a report is accepted, we keep a list of players who have pending teambans so that we can apply the teamban when they come on with an admin present.

In most instances my mentor @Ian would handle this but since @crubf was the one who accepted the report and posted the teamban on our list I think he should process this appeal.

Considering you were previously banned for mass freekilling just over a year ago AND banned for gag evading recently

And the fact that there was ANOTHER report made on you less than two weeks ago

We clearly cannot trust you to be on blue, all of these incidents in less than a month are too much of a red flag

Play on the server for a bit, its not just a few rules that you are breaking, you need to re-evaluate your whole playstyle
Please appeal in 3 months, 29/04/2024, with some playtime to back it up.

I hope to see you on

Last edited:
  • Happy
Reactions: PokeMario17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread