Shoot or Don't Shoot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyNotACat

I find that this game kinda counts as Favoring. The warden can easily not shoot let's say his friend or somebody he likes and let him get LR and get freeday. And if he just doesn't like someone he can say you can't say don't shoot anymore and kill the person he hates. I feel like this counts as Favoring and the game should be banned... (nothing happened to me but people can just do this and i saw this happen a lot on Jailbreak...)

Well the only thing that really counts as favoring would be to say that you cant say don,t shoot anymore.And this game doesnt get used wery often so there really is no reason for a ban.

How can the Warden not shoot as it's the prisoners decisions to say Shoot or Don't shoot ... ? You clearly don't know what Favoring is.

I'm getting tired of all these posts complaining about everything and nothing on Jailbreak, think your posts before creating a thread. If you don't like the gamemod, get on a new one, instead of wanting to change it completly by banning everything that you don't like.

Closing.

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random
Let me clear a bit about favoring.

Favoring usually is that when player is trying to buy stuff with items/benefits, which improves his/her games or admin benefits, like gravity, resize etc. Also we count as favoring if player is trying to buy like, rule breaking shield, which avoilds all punishments.

Favoring is not that, if someones doesnt kill their own friends. Mario kart has a lot players, who doesnt kill their friends, I do that as well, If this count as favoring, 70% of mario kart players and all MK admins will be banned for favoring.

Also your suggestions are just ridiculous, we are trying to improve our server's, not impair them. As my colleague wrote, think before writing a thread. This is the why you get a lot dislikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread