Shinx (Donor) Spamming And Insulting Again! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCosta

The name(s) of the rulebreaker(s). ๖Shinxะ (At The Moment)
Their steam ID (eventually). STEAM_0:0:50122935
The rule(s) that they broke. Spamming and Insulting.
Evidence(s):

30 Nov 2014 16:55:29 suck my dick you crack whore Panda-Community.com TF2 #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]
30 Nov 2014 16:55:29 suck my dick you crack whore Panda-Community.com TF2 #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]
30 Nov 2014 16:55:25 suck my dick you crack whore Panda-Community.com TF2 #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]
30 Nov 2014 16:55:22 suck my dick you crack whore Panda-Community.com TF2 #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]
30 Nov 2014 16:55:19 suck my dick you crack whore Panda-Community.com TF2 #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]
(This was repeated spam).

30 Nov 2014 14:32:01 your mom did a mistake 12 years ago Panda-Community.com TF2 #05 [VS Saxton Hale|RTD]

Silenced for five days.

Again: don't bother with the copying and screenshots. Just a link to the chatlog is best.

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
Those comments were indirect, I Warned shinx for the spam and the indirect insults. They were not aimed at anyone and this was therefore mearely spam.

• Disagree
Reactions: Supreme
Silenced for five days.

Again: don't bother with the copying and screenshots. Just a link to the chatlog is best.
Okay thank you.
Also Matty was online at the time, and did not bother to do anything&He was saying "Oh your report was invalid". "I am going to get him out of it" etc.

I don't like him spamming a bind that says "suck my dick you crack whore" though, regardless of directness. And it wasn't all that was in his log, he generally seems to be pretty rude. As this is his third silence and the previous one was 4 days, I went with 5 for this one.

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme and MrCosta
I get that it's rude and i personally don't like it. But sure if he's generally behaving like this on a regular basis i understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread