Accepted Shembadui’s Unmute Application : (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shembadui

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=shembadui&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Shembadui B> QS/BP

Steam ID 32 : 76561198349373309

Date and Time of the Ban: 07/01/2022 21:28

Reason about the Ban : mic spam

Admin that Banned you: @Ʀicky :3

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban :
I think my unmute should get removed because of a few reasons. First of all I got muted 3 months ago, I appealed and the admin who muted ( Ricky ) told me that I can appeal 3 months after I got muted. Now the thing is he wrote that I could apply today ( 08.04 ) but actually 3 months after my mute is 01.04… but that’s not the reason I should get unmuted, I just wanted to state I should’ve been able to appeal 1 week ago.
So reason that I think I should get unmuted is because I honestly have learnt my lesson, I started yo appreciate the fact of being unmuted on saxton hale. I’m an old school player and I play saxton hale every moment I can, and the fact that ive been muted for so long make me regret the fact that I was so childish and dumb.
I wanted to apologize to my fellow community member who’ve been harassed by me at anytime through my legacy and playtime on saxton, especially you ricky, sorry for swearing like I did on tfdb.
All I’m asking for is 2 last chance to redeem my self, I miss using my mic on saxton and it’s so hard for me to play without talking because I’m a talkative guy.
One thing thats for sure : I appreciate using a microphone much more then I did and I won’t use my microphone against the rules.

#Pray4Ukraine ❤️

• Old
Reactions: Mikey
Hello Shembadui
First of all I got muted 3 months ago, I appealed and the admin who muted ( Ricky ) told me that I can appeal 3 months after I got muted. Now the thing is he wrote that I could apply today ( 08.04 ) but actually 3 months after my mute is 01.04…
I want to make something clear for everyone here.
I never said it was (3 months after your mute) but instead it was 3 months from the date of my reply which was 04-08-2022.
1649440921845.png

Putting that aside. I hope you have learned your leason on these 3 months and that you will from now on think again before you act.
Im going to give you your final chance but remember that if you get any more gags/mutes, they will once again be Permanent.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread