SFM Posters (1 Viewer)

Ambi

http://steamcommunity.com/id/0p4l/images/

8B6634CBAAC1A74DB793125ECE13BE00BEF63E07

4F78BF19BC5B7EEE4016BFC629A43B6B09E34F50

CC98FCDA0D67C00DB7694E381F0ADF2CF1B42765

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Above you can see some of my SFM artwork.
>Figured I'd ask the community to see if anyone wanted one making for them.
>Entirely free but no guarantees on when they'll be done.
>If you want them done within a specific timeframe, we can negotiate price.
>If you want me to decide, type "Your choice" and if you don't want a category, don't post it. The below template is a rough guide.
>Form to fill in and submit as a reply:

Map:
Class:
Weapons:
Hat/Misc #1:
Paint:
Hat/Misc #2:
Paint:
Hat/Misc #3:
Paint:
Unusual effects:
Pose:
Extra Notes:

Map: cp_gorge
Location:the area with the boxes before entering the last point
Team: BLU
Class: Spy
Weapons: If possible (fac New stabbed to hell Knife) if not (Wheatley Sapper)
Hat/Misc #1: Unusual hat to kill for (Terror-Watt)
Paint: Colour 216-190-216
Hat/Misc #2: Lurking Legionnaire
Paint: (Mann co. Orange)
Hat/Misc #3: Backstabbers Boomslang
Paint: Bitter taste of lime and defeat
Unusual effects: Terror Watt
Pose: Suprise me.
Extra Notes: Lovely designs you have here ;3

-Map: Upward, I want the camera to be on the top of the crates on the balcony above and to the left from the last control point, pointing at the wall between the wire rolls and doors

-Characters: Red Engi and sentry gun, Blu Spy

-Hats/Cosmetics: Engi: Kill-a-watt Pencil pusher, Texas ten gallon (lying next to the engi on the ground if possible), Idea tube; Spy: Miami Nights Le party phantom, Disco Beatdown Charmer’s chapeau, Showstopper

-Pose: Spy sitting on the armchair(I think the armchair is from the Mann Manor map) with a cup of coffee in right hand and ambassador in left hand looking directly at the camera, engi lying on the ground between the spy and the camera, sapped sentry to the left just beside the edge

-Weapon: Eureca effect(dropped beside the engi’s body), Conniver’s kunai (stuck in engi’s back), Ap-Sap (on the sentry gun), Ambassador

-Extra notes: If possible, do the Cerebral Discharge killstreak eyes effect on the spy along with Mean green sheen on the ambassador and Deadly Daffodil on the Kunai

I hope that is enough details :D:

I'm taking a break from them at the moment, been busy with a lot of things, and when I start again, The Morning Coffee's is going to take for bloody ages. PM me on Steam and we can talk about what you're thinking of, and I'll make a decision based on there, for if I start this going again.

Users who are viewing this thread