SeXiie :/ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

=H=SeXiie

Beginner
hey today i got a perm ban becouse i played with 2 different ip address.
I did not know that it was not allowed. I took the internet from my iPhone because my Internet router Lost connection all time.

I've done it many times before and did not know it was illegal.
hope you understand me.

- Cecilie <33

Player SeXiie

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:15429485
Steam Community 76561197991124698
Invoked on 04-04-15 16:32
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason [SourceBans] Ban Evasion - IP Ban.
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Panda-Community.com TF2 #02 [War3Source|gameME]

Last edited:
Reactions: SunDwarf
Last edited:
hey today i got a perm ban becouse i played with 2 different ip address.
I did not know that it was not allowed. I took the internet from my iPhone because my Internet router Lost connection all time.

I've done it many times before and did not know it was illegal.
hope you understand me.

- Cecilie <33

Player SeXiie

No Demos

Steam ID STEAM_0:0:15429485
Steam Community 76561197991124698
Invoked on 04-04-15 16:32
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason [SourceBans] Ban Evasion - IP Ban.
Banned by Admin CONSOLE
Banned from Panda-Community.com TF2 #02 [War3Source|gameME]
guess cause you got banned earlier with an alt i pressume

9041.PNG

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe and inu
What do you mean? This is my first perm Ban.. You look at the wrong player
You were IP banned, because you cheated with an alt. account, thereafter you logged in with your main account with the same IP.

• Dislike
Reactions: inu
There may just be the possibility that's a dynamic IP fail. He has obviously played since May 2014, even got another ban in that time. It's fair to say that it was a mistake.

• Disagree
Reactions: Kevin
There may just be the possibility that's a dynamic IP fail. He has obviously played since May 2014, even got another ban in that time. It's fair to say that it was a mistake.
sure, the chance that sou get exactly that ip is like 1:10000000000

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe and inu
You were IP banned, because you cheated with an alt. account, thereafter you logged in with your main account with the same IP.
i dont understand why you say i got a perm ban earlier - thats not true. i only got 4 bans in my life all in war3source server - i never play on another servers. the player (kaninn) you look at is not me.

sure, the chance that sou get exactly that ip is like 1:10000000000
That doesn't explain how he's played since that "alt" ban without getting IP banned. And if the chance is above zero, there's still a chance and it must be taken seriously.

i dont understand why you say i got a perm ban earlier - thats not true. i only got 4 bans in my life all in war3source server - i never play on another servers. the player (kaninn) you look at is not me.

Sometimes, if player's brother, sister, cousin or anyone els, is using same internet, get IPbanned. So that can be one reason why u are banned. Someone who is/was using same internet as you, got banned from our servers, so sourcemod is detecting you as same person, who got banned.

Sometimes, if player's brother, sister, cousin or anyone els, is using same internet, get IPbanned. So that can be one reason why u are banned. Someone who is using same internet as you, got banned from our servers, so sourcemod is detecting you as same person, who got banned.
i am the only one who have tf2 and play the game in my Family. there has not been any problems with me more then a year - and i play more then 8 hours every week.. rank 5-6 i think.
the only mistake i make was yesterday just becouse my lan router not Work as well.
the point is i will have a answer from your Guys if i can get unbanned - i really hope. i will know it really soon just so i know if i need to find another servers to play on.
it cant be real that a player can't play with 2 different ip address - we have 2 lan routers in my house and i take internet from iphone sometimes to get faster and better internet. i' pretty sure some off you have trying that.

- cecilie sry my English :)

Last edited:
How to easily explain this:

1) Dynamic IPs
2) Shared public routing

Panda Community has no IP logging tool that could be used to prove an alt based on an IP address and therefore this ban holds zero ground. I am sure Kevin will reply with his biased opinion about networking, which is entirely wrong. The fact that the ban was made in 2014 furthermore proves how fucking stupid your reasoning is, Kevin. The chance of anyone in the world having a static address or such a long DHCP lease is close to 0 and you could not prove it if you wanted to.

This ban should be lifted as anyone thinking an IP alone is enough to detect alts is a retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread