Declined Server banned me ;-; (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro_God

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account:⎛⎝?Hershel?⎠⎞
Steam ID: P7R0
Date and Time of the Ban:7/23/19 6:05
Reason about the Ban: duplicated name
Admin that Banned you: The server itself
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: The server banned because i was family linked with a Previous scammer account (original account but was stolen and taken back) that is not in use anymore and both that and my latest account are connected to the same IP address and the Server might've picked up on it and thought both were probably intertwined and had the same name as the original account in which i didn't and it gave me a perma-ban on a server where I've done nothing wrong in previous games, I've had recent bans but that was for jokes and wasn't taken seriously

please provide steamrep urls.

Pyro has been playing on TX DB for quite some time. Never seen any suspect behavior around trading, but I can't say anything conclusive.

Here are the gameme accounts for server time reference.
Chaos
Hershel

My curiosity is why the newer account was just now detected by sourcesleuth, and banned.
On September 14th 2017, the backpack.tf value dropped by 10 keys, and only high value items disappeared from the account.
Checking the unusual's history, it was clearly passed around by scammers.
Btw pyro, this is your steamID: STEAM_0:1:225443063
And your sourcebans link: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:225443063&Submit

Reactions: Pyro_God
Is there any chance I could Get unbanned from this? I already Unlinked both accounts on family view

Is there any chance I could Get unbanned from this? I already Unlinked both accounts on family view
why havent you tried getting the account back with steam support?

why havent you tried getting the account back with steam support?
Sorry if I didn’t mention it correctly, I have a tendency of not typing words the right way :/, But I did get the account back, It’s not Active anymore, i got it back I believe a few months ago, leading to January, and when I got it back, it had another name, so I changed the name to “Chaos Ender” because that’s what it used to be called before it was stolen, when I got it back, I edit the info, info box, comment section and the real name (I added the Zalgo text to each of them) I have full access to it, including the username and the password, I only use it for its games that I used to own but I don’t want to buy 40 bucks worth of games I had and sharing my old games with my recent account sounded like a great idea, but what concerned me was when I added the Family view with that account, I didn’t think that the server would pick up on The original account as well and assume that I was using the same name of that account with the same IP address, mind you that I linked it a few weeks ago and the server Now picked up on it, But after that, I removed Family view between the two and it shouldn’t be linked anymore, I still have access to the account btw

So is their anything I should do with that account to be unbanned? Like I said I have full access of it, I’ve already contact steam support and I gave them my evidence of ownership

I checked everything and it matches up, in my opinion this should get accepted. Objections? @Kevin

get rid of the steamrep ban and you will be unbanned, before that doesnt happen/tag doesnt get removed we wont unban you.
we are steamrep affiliated and therefore dont support any kind of fraud/scamming.

thanks for understanding.

• Agree
Reactions: Pricholas
So what your saying is that I need to get rid of the steam rep ban on Chaos Ender and then my Current account would be unbanned from Panda? If so then to be honest, I’m not so sure on how I can pull that off, The person who took that account away from me made scams on both tf2 and Csgo, maybe other games that I don’t own but I’m not so sure. If you can guide me on how to remove the steam rep ban, that would be greatly appreciated

So what your saying is that I need to get rid of the steam rep ban on Chaos Ender and then my Current account would be unbanned from Panda? If so then to be honest, I’m not so sure on how I can pull that off, The person who took that account away from me made scams on both tf2 and Csgo, maybe other games that I don’t own but I’m not so sure. If you can guide me on how to remove the steam rep ban, that would be greatly appreciated
there you go.

declining this as reasons stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread