Selling Heavy's unusual (1 Viewer)

jannyR

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=325739190ico_external_link.gif

Hello

I am selling this amazing non duped also low history heavy unusual.
The price is 48 keys pure,I can accept unusual overpay in 10keys minimum.
I am not accepting any sorts of gifted/duped unusuals.

The effects i like: Electrostatic,Burning flames,Scorching flames,sunbeams,Cloudy moon.

The effects i don't like: Noone hahahahah! I like every effect even the baddest one.

I accept only keys/unusuals,bud offers will be declined.

Have a nice day.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=325739190View attachment 1881

Hello

The effects i like: Electrostatic,Burning flames,Scorching flames,sunbeams,Cloudy moon.

The effects i don't like: Noone hahahahah! I like every effect even the baddest one.

Have a nice day.
lel nub hat

HEHEHEHEHE NUBS BOTH OF YA,btw ill give you 17 crates for that :).

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=325739190View attachment 1881

Hello

Have a nice day.
I will give you Oxford English Dictionary for that hat.

Wait, serious offers?

• Winner
Reactions: Fishy
@Vecomti, according to amazon.com, you can buy oxford english dictionary for $20-50 (so, around $35 on average) in hard cover format. It's not even 30 keys ^_^

Lel, why not i like to bet dates on duels XD
'cause sometimes you unexpectedly lose, so... I'm in quite a dubious position right now. I hope the winner in question will chicken out, but I don't know what to do it he doesn't and will really come here in a week as he promised. On one side, I can't go back on my word. I never did, in my whole life. On the other side, things can get carried away and being accepting was a part of agreement... Oh well. I'll just hope he's not a maniac coming after my hide ^_^

'cause sometimes you unexpectedly lose, so... I'm in quite a dubious position right now. I hope the winner in question will chicken out, but I don't know what to do it he doesn't and will really come here in a week as he promised. On one side, I can't go back on my word. I never did, in my whole life. On the other side, things can get carried away and being accepting was a part of agreement... Oh well. I'll just hope he's not a maniac coming after my hide ^_^

Can i know his username? Just to check if he is my friend :), cause a friend of mine wrote me "i won a duel and now i got a date"

Users who are viewing this thread