Seeman and seeldier (1 Viewer)

Would u like to see Seeman and Seeldier in FF2?

• Yes

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieva

Donator
Posted this cuz theyr my 1 favorite ff2 bosses of all time, and they aren't in this server..
So I would like to see other ppl comments about adding them or not.

I know they may be overpowered , I know they may be oldschool, But I just want them and I hope others want too. I asked alrdy from @Kevin about this , but he wasn't rly positive. I just want to see others opinion.

latest

latest

Posted this cuz theyr my 1 favorite ff2 bosses of all time, and they aren't in this server..
So I would like to see other ppl comments about adding them or not.

I know they may be overpowered , I know they may be oldschool, But I just want them and I hope others want too. I asked alrdy from @Kevin about this , but he wasn't rly positive. I just want to see others opinion.

latest

latest
wait, what was the reason again why we remove thus 2 sexy bosses?

Sexyness overload?

U can't be saying that they are too classic?

I killed them motha fuckas once, I can do it again! Lemme at 'em!

Are they rly that sexy? Faces are kinda fucked up, but sure m8

Could those who voted no, atleast state why?

Way, way, way overpowered. There is already too much powerful bosses in FF2 like Nopegineer or Zerstorer.

Way, way, way overpowered. There is already too much powerful bosses in FF2 like Nopegineer or Zerstorer.
Wouldn't rly say that, Seeman has a few second expl and Seeldier spawns few players. And I don't rly see any reason not to add then even tho theyr little op. They were bosses way before Nopeengi and Zerstorer

1) They move slower.
2) They have less HP, same amount of HP as the other hales in total.
3) If one of the hales are AFK, you're doomed.

Therefore I believe it's not OP.

• Agree
Reactions: Lieva
And now I would rly like to see 7 other's reason who said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread