Accepted second attempt v2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: non
Name of your Banned Steam Account: General Zimmer (https://steamcommunity.com/id/General_Zimmer)
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:64264519
Date and Time of the Ban: unknown (i don't know it)
Reason about the Ban: unknown (i don't know it)
Admin that Banned you: unknown (i don't know it)
Why should you(me) receive an unban for the ban:

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/banned-without-a-chance-to-play-on-the-servers.9092/ <---- here's last LAST! time i tried to get unbanned

i wanna get a second chance to play on your servers becuase i am on the edge to stop playing tf2 and i have nothing else to do by the time i make this thread

i have no interest in proving the ban wrong i just want a second chance to play on your servers and hopefully find some fun

forwarded the unban appeal to the corresponding admin please be patient.

The original account in question was banned ages ago for name hacking. But we noticed accounts started giving false positives so most of those where unbanned.

So the original ban was lifted after the first appeal. You can check dates or whatever but I'm not sure how far ago it was from the appeal.

So really you should of been unbanned but when the whole thing happened I placed it on the """"""alt""""""" just in case. Now that the blu account got lifted, so can this one.

So it's accepted. Please give me time to remove and make sure it's all clear. If there are problems just add me on steam.

The original account in question was banned ages ago for name hacking. But we noticed accounts started giving false positives so most of those where unbanned.

So the original ban was lifted after the first appeal. You can check dates or whatever but I'm not sure how far ago it was from the appeal.

So really you should of been unbanned but when the whole thing happened I placed it on the """"""alt""""""" just in case. Now that the blu account got lifted, so can this one.

So it's accepted. Please give me time to remove and make sure it's all clear. If there are problems just add me on steam.
yes! finally some prograss, today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread