'scuse me for my previous thread. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushmann

Banned
I was drunk at the time of posting that. xc

You're 14 and drunk on a Wednesday evening? I'm just not going to question that...

• Winner
Reactions: Jayy and mosteraz
Think twice before posting

You're probably going to end up as a drunk hobo when you grow up.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Bushmann
Then stop smelling it.
You're aware that you're the one who create it, right? Let me guess, you're drunk again, which explains all your shitposts and your incapacity to think properly; You were probably drunk as well when you decided to apply for an admin position, as it seems that you keep doing mistakes while you're.

You're the kind of person who deserves the bans, instead of being the one who apply them.

upload_2015-7-9_14-43-45.png

lmao-gif.gif

You're aware that you're the one who create it, right? Let me guess, you're drunk again, which explains all your shitposts and your incapacity to think properly; You were probably drunk as well when you decided to apply for an admin position, as it seems that you keep doing mistakes while you're.

You're the kind of person who deserves the bans, instead of being the one who apply them.

View attachment 4540

Welp, drinking helps me forget that I'm a myserable piece of shit. And makes me retarded.

You should consider getting some serious help pal, underage drinking isn't good or allowed. You will become a retard if you continue the drinking, your brain cells hasn't fully developed yet and you still have much more to learn.

• Useful
Reactions: Bushmann
You should consider getting some serious help pal, underage drinking isn't good or allowed. You will become a retard if you continue the drinking, your brain cells hasn't fully developed yet and you still have much more to learn.
In hungary the avarage age when you start drinking is 13.

That doesn't mean you should become one of the averages...

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy
In hungary the avarage age when you start drinking is 13.
In Austria the age of sex is 14, that doesnt mean you should just go around and hump every living Thing coming near you. Dont be a fool, stay in School and dont do drugs, mkay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread