Declined Scraps Admin Application NY Trade Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname: Scraps (Overlord)

- Your age: 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): I dont need Permission since NY Trade is available and I am older than 15.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): STEAM_0:1:183308376

- Your general online times and your timezone: 529:27:37

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? NY Minecraft neon hights trade server

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins): Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: No.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I will Enforce rules, have fun with other people, and get to know other members.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: I will be enforcing rules and having fun. Don't worry I am not the type that causes trouble. I will simply be enforcing the rules and making sure that I do my job as an admin enforcing rules such as "No insulting, no text spamming, no mic spam, no CAPS, and prety much every rule. I have made sure that I read all the rules and I know them very well. Any punishment after 2 warnings EX. CAPS will be a 310 mins gag. Any punishments after the first punishment will be 720 mins gag, punishments after the 2nd punishment will be 1440 mins gag. One after the 3rd punishment will be a 1 month gag. Any after the 4th punishment will be a perma gag.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Agree
Reactions: Gold
Hi, its me Scraps. I just wanted to know how long the application takes because tomorrow I will be heading to California for a whole week and I just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to check my PC for the time being since it will be at my house and that I can't check it from California so if you could please let me know on my email if I get ACCEPTED or DECLINED, have an awesome day ^_^

Hi, its me Scraps. I just wanted to know how long the application takes because tomorrow I will be heading to California for a whole week and I just wanted to let you know that I will not be able to check my PC for the time being since it will be at my house and that I can't check it from California so if you could please let me know on my email if I get ACCEPTED or DECLINED, have an awesome day ^_^

It’ll probably take awhile hun, don’t worry about your applications they generally take a reasonable amount of time. Reviewing the applicant, giving their vote, elapse time, and review of applicant, and all. Don’t worry your application won’t go anywhere, their votes will slowly come in and they might hold onto their vote before they can see you come back and see how you are ( or they’ll give their input based on what they’ve seen so far).

It shows good initiative that you at least communicated the fact that you’re going to be inactive. Don’t worry they’re considerate as long as you just don’t randomly go static for months. Good Luck hun.

Reactions: Addster
so if you could please let me know on my email if I get ACCEPTED or DECLINED
Buddy, that's not how things work with applications here. Kinda like what Chae said, these applications typically take a lot of time. I can't be bothered explaining it all since you'll figure it out as things go along (if this application even goes anywhere).

While I'm here, I might as well state some form of feedback. I don't see you as admin material at all. With several comm blocks on record (mostly for insulting and toxicity) and with you only just being active again since 9th of May (according to your sessions), it's hard for me to even consider this application. I've never seen you on forums, this application is the only thing your account has posted, and it looks incredibly rushed all together. All of that combined with my previous experience with you, I cannot see myself giving this applicant a +1. Perhaps improvements overtime could change this, but we'll see what happens. I'll give my final vote later.

Since you claim you're going inactive for a week, I'll be putting this application on hold for now. You can let any of the NY Trade team members know when you return. I'll leave this here for now until then.

Edit: Apparently the applicant has now returned, unlocked and pending once again.

Last edited:
Zero basically summed it up very well. Those previous comm blocks hurt you quite a bit. I also recall a couple months back with you randomly blow into your mic, which you have now stopped doing. There are also instances where you let your temper get the better of you whenever people disturb you as you are playing as a friendly. With growth/maturity over time it would then be possible for you to be able to meet the standards of what is expected of an admin.

However, I believe you are not ready at this moment. If you show that you have changed for the long run then I may possibly see you in a different light. For now I believe it is still too soon and it will be a -1 from me.

• Agree
Reactions: Hedgehog and ZeroPC
Zero and Agent already summed pretty much everything already, but I wanted to add this: your first 4/5 pages of your chatlog prove that you're still a bit of toxic towards some players.
Won't change my mind easily on this. -1

I don't see a reason to wait on my vote any longer.

Reactions: Hedgehog
Not a fan of the application, 6 comms. Nothing much to say here from me. -1

Reactions: Hedgehog
Sorry to interrupt this application, but I am wondering about something. As you all mention his comm-blocks aswell as his rather toxic behavior on the server, why is he not perm muted/gagged yet? Due to the fact he should of already recived one perm comm-block because he has 6 stacked up already, and he still acts rather toxic on the server.

Again, sorry to interrupt, please proceed.

Theres not much i could say but I have to agree with everyone else here. i am put off by your chatlog and 6 comms you have. i've seen you a little bit on the US trade server since you've been back from your holiday, but i haven't seen you enforce the rules to rule breakers either. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread