Saxton hale weapon suggestion. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enriko^_^

Let's start it off with

Buff Banner: I was thinking that it would be better for buff banner to prove crits instead of minicrits. This way people start using buff banner and not only concheror (for hp regen) and battalion's backup (for insane defensive buff)

Crussader's Crossbow: Most of the time this weapon is a total crap comparing it with the syring that will give you a full uber in 3-4 sec. So I was thinking some kind of buff to it would be great (can't think of any right now)

Sniper's melee weapons: We all use bushwacka because it allows to climb wall and we never use other melee weapons because they only provide that "crit buff on sniper rifle (hunt's man will still have the crit)". Since the server has taunt to gain some seconds crit makes the use of other melee weapons for "crit boosted" useless so I was thinking to add the climb wall effect on all sniper melee weapons.

Jarate: There are so many good items to use as a secondary for sniper like cozy camper (health regen + smg that bleeds on hit) so I was thinking to change this items effect because it is crap (it doesn't jarate but only removes 8% that the hale can get it back in 1 sec) so maybe you can make the jarate to apply all the debuffs (Jarate + mad milk + bleed effect and/or maybe the -8%) and extend the time of the effect to 20 sec (from 10 sec)

Would not suggest doing the same with mad milk because scouts always stay close to the hale and will throw the mad milk as soon as it regents (nope same thing with sniper because they stay far away from hale)

no need to bump since that wont be changed, you think it should be changed, other players not.
also i guess it would screw up several things if we modify effects of weapons with tf2items.

no need to bump since that wont be changed, you think it should be changed, other players not.
also i guess it would screw up several things if we modify effects of weapons with tf2items.
At least you can make buff banner to provide crit c:

It is too easy to get the buff banner full to do that. With taunt crits you can have the banner full within 1 clip if you do it right. If it were to provide crits for teammates demos and heavies and pyros would benefit from that massively. It would become too powerful.

If you want the buff banner to provide you with crits, use the direct hit. Whenever it would mini crit, it crits on VSH.

Reactions: Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread