#SavesSimsAccount (1 Viewer)

Commie carson

Please go on steam now and help bring sim back I dont care if this gets me banned we need to help her
We must go to sims profile I'll give the link at the bottom of this forum post
click report
Click account has been taken over
Then write something if you want too
Now if you want to know who made this idea it was vivien plays please give her the

Please go on steam now and help bring sim back I dont care if this gets me banned we need to help her
click report
Now if you want to know who made this idea it was vivien plays please give her the

click report
Support that she needs
Here's the link to sims account

This is really important. If her items get traded to another account she will probably lose near 100 dollars, maybe much more. Do anything you can do, reach out to her social media accounts, anything.

Reactions: vinny
I think if she had steam guard it will take 3 days because of the trade ban it gives also her account might be used to cheat so if she does come back she might want to trade all of her items to a different account that's if she gets vac banned

Reactions: Noirr
i already made an announcement in the server i own for jb about her account, so i hope enough people reported the account to steam :)

I don't know if anybody contacted her but we don't know as of now

just wanted to post this just so you guys don't freak out
1603121731541.png
pretty sure its fine now since she got her account back.

Clicking links in 2020.:kappa:

In a more serious note I’m sorry for the unfortunate turns of event. I hope you can get your account back in a sound and reasonable amount of time. Best of luck Sims.

Reactions: Jim Bob

Users who are viewing this thread