S> Pro KS gloves of running urgently (sold) (1 Viewer)

As you didn't post a price tag, I'm offering one crate. If you'd like something else, I'm open to suggestions. If not, please accept the offer.

• Optimistic
  • Winner
Reactions: Kah and Supreme
How about 10 ref.

• Winner
Reactions: Zeprus
As you didn't post a price tag, I'm offering one crate. If you'd like something else, I'm open to suggestions. If not, please accept the offer.
I didn't price it so people can send serious offers without being forced to look at a specific price. ;)

I didn't price it so people can send serious offers without being forced to look at a specific price. ;)
Well did you read my offer?

Yes I did just send me a steam trading offer, I'll choose the best one. :) 10 ref sounds great :)
If I had your trade offer link that would be good please :)

Scratch that, found it on your profile; I'll send one now.

And that's why I suggest for mandatory price tags, so people won't be fishing for exorbitant prices using others' lack of market knowledge.

And that's why I suggest for mandatory price tags, so people won't be fishing for exorbitant prices using others' lack of market knowledge.
Ah I'm sorry, I wasn't sharking I just want that people can suggest any price they want since some items have a personal worth for some people, next time I'll suggest a price. :)

Users who are viewing this thread