Invalid SтеpToHеll Ella (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname : My na is ella . in game SтеpToHеll Ella .

- Your age 18 .

- Your Steam32 ID : Steam ID 32 STEAM_0: 1: 216377632

- Your general online times and your timezone : I work that means i m playing atfer lunch . I don't have time when I play .

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? :Dodgeball 2 - 176,57,142,80:27015 I m visiting only dodgeball .

- Do you have a microphone? : Yes , i have microphone

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator : I dont have experience with moderating .

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I dont have but i can teach them if i was an admin .

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? : I play on panda since 2017 . I play only on panda . Players now me . i play every day . I'm flexible in time . i know the rules . i can be helpfull to players and of course be a good admin .

• Boring
Reactions: Fredo
You don't meet the requirements to apply for an admin position. The minimum playtime is 1 day with 30+ min sessions per day
5922CB4C-CA55-4826-BD7A-1A7DBF5B5F99.jpeg

Therefore invalid.

• Haha
Reactions: TRGGB2
or my deffend . when you add Half HLstatsX Community Edition .That delete my hours off playing and my hours . i have minimal 325 hours on dodgeball server .
Sorry mate, you will have to grind back those hours. Get At least 1 day of playtime.

With hlstats recently been implemented, the minimum requirement is 1 day playtime with 30+ minutes session time per day . This is temporary.
You do not meet our playtime requirements, you may reapply when you meet this requirement. Invalid

• Agree
Reactions: Djusan and TRGGB2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread