Invalid Ry4n's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry4n

Name/Nickname

ry4n/Ryan in real life.

My age

I am 16.

Who gave me permission to apply
As I stated below, I am old enough to apply on my own.

Steam32 ID

Times I'm online

I am usually online from 15:00 EEST to 24:00 EEST with exceptions (such as, going outside)

What servers do I play on

I generally play on cp_orange and ctf_2fort servers. I do not mind to accept & join a report on a different server.

Do I have a mic?

Yes, but I do not use it all the time.

My previous experience with being an admin

I have been an admin on a 24/7 2fort server about a year ago, however I resigned because I stopped playing TF2 for about 3 months. I have also, on multiple occasions, been a moderator of Minecraft servers (yes I use to play minecraft in like 2014) and I know that, in my opinion, the key to being a good moderator/admin is to be friendly to everybody. Even rule breakers.

Do I have experience administrating with SourceMod

Unfortunately, no, I have not.

Why should you choose me as a part of your team?

I signed up on this forum to become an administrator because every single time I called an admin to get rid of a rule breaker (such as a public lmaobox cheater) nobody arrived and we had to experience the cheater for the 40 minutes until he got VAC'd. This had exceptions however. But I realized that the servers need more active admins as the amount of them currently likely can't deal with all requests. You SHOULDN'T choose me, but I applied to help the panda community servers because I really like them. I have also, as previously stated, had experience with being an administrator and have only in one occasion abused my admin, and that was in Minecraft to give my friend some diamonds. I am a friendly person in general, and I've also noticed that some admins are toxic.

How I would do my job

Insulting

If somebody calls an admin on somebody insulting people, I would join, see it happen in action (in realtime) and if it is actually happening, I would give them a warning. If they do not listen, I would gag(mute) them for 30 minutes. If after 30 minutes, somebody calls on that same person again on the same reason, I will ban them for 30 minutes. If it keeps happening, I'll mute them for higher amounts of time, as they are not ruining the game, only the chat with being toxic. (30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, permament, etc.)

Racism

If somebody calls an admin on somebody being racist, I would join, see it happen in action and if it is actually happening, I would give them a warning. If they do not listen, I would also mute them for 30 minutes. If after 30 minutes, the person is still being racist, I would mute them for higher amounts of time, as they are also not ruining the game and only the chat. (30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 24 hours, 7 days, permament, etc.)

Spam in chat

If somebody callls an admin on somebody spamming the chat, I would join, see it happen in action and if it actually happens, give them two warnings. If they do not listen after the second warning, I would mute them. Same as insulting/racism, if they do not stop after a 30-minute-mute, I would mute them for higher amounts of time.

Spam in voice

If somebody reports a person spamming the voice chat, I would join and if they are doing it, give them a warning using chat. If they do not listen, I'd give them another warning using voice. If they still do not listen, I'd mute them for 30 minutes. If they keep doing it after 30 minutes and somebody reports them doing it again, I'd mute them for 1 hour. If they do it after 1 hour, I mute for a higher amount, and so on.

Hacking

If somebody gets reported for hacking, I would join the server, spectate them, and if they are not cheating/hiding their hacks, I would start playing normally for a bit. If that person is really suspicious, I would stay on spectate for a longer period of time and review the person, like in CS:GO's overwatch.

Custom Reason

If someone reports a person with a custom reason of their own, I would review if the reason is actually viable for a report, (such as, spam-capping the intelligence on 2fort) and if it is not viable for reporting, I would give the person reporting them a warning not to do that again. If it is a viable reason to ban for, I would give the person doing it a warning. If they keep doing it after 30 minutes and somebody reports them doing it again, I'd kick them. If they rejoin and keep doing it, I will ban them for 30 minutes, and so on.

False reports

If somebody falsely reports and I catch them doing that (or just join, review the person reported and don't see whatever they're doing) I would give the person falsely reporting a warning. If they do it again, I would give them another warning. If they do it again, kick them. If they do it AGAIN, an hourly ban. If they do it again, a 24-hour ban. If they do it again, I would warn them that they will recieve a 7-day-ban the next time they falsely report. If they do it again, I would ban them for the highest time - 7 days. Hopefully they won't do it after that.

I hope I get accepted, and get to help this awesome community of gamers! :sadpanda:
:sadpanda::sadpanda::nekoheart::nekoheart::nekoheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread