Pending RTD Funny Feeling Bug? (1 Viewer)

Chae

Donator
Was playing VSH casually when I rolled "Funny Feeling" from rtd and taunted to try to get better vision. The downside was that it might've bugged the effect as even after rtd expired the effect stayed on the target ( wasn't a fun experience). Most likely due to taunting while having the rtd. Tried to record demo to see if it'd change the field of view back to no avail.

Attachments

• bug?.dem
    1.5 MB · Views: 232
This has been a fairly well known bug for a while, I believe the only fix is reconnecting. Taunts tend to cause RTD to have a bit of a stroke sometimes, including preventing players from gaining taunt crits if they taunt while under the effects of "Powerplay".

I'm currently not aware of a fix to this issue & not home atm to research, but the only thing I can suggest is not taunting during these effects. Hopefully somebody has an idea or solution to this but if it does happen, typing "retry" in console will reconnect to the server and fix the bug.

• Informative
Reactions: Chae
Also I might aswell add, today I rolled Drugged while scoped in as sniper, and the RTD took no effect on me whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread