RPS rule (1 Viewer)

Do you want the rule to be a thing?

• Total voters

Fennie

Many times I've seen ppl waiting for someone to go through a trap. They wait and wait and wait and nothing is happening.

But!

Sometimes it so happens that someone has the taunt "Rock, Paper, Scissors". They use it to battle another player. The player that loses the rps minigame, suicides for the team as a penalty.

What I think is: how about making it an official rule? It could make the games faster, more creative and fair.

As long as people are made explicitly aware of the "rule" so they know what they are getting into. In any case I think it's a good idea.

I enforced this as a rule at one point just to find out it wasn't a rule, so yeah :p

Player: hey m8 wanna do rps
Other player: sh00r m8
Player: lel u must go, u lost
Other player: lel no u, skreb
*explodes*

Anyway, I think it could be a great idea, yes for me. Can we add it already in the todolist?

What's the sweetest thing in the world?!
ZOU'S CHEESEBURGER! :D

• Disagree
Reactions: Cammy
And About the RPS, It really should be a rule to make games faster, I agree with Fennie

I've been encountering people doing that on USA DR, and I found myself doing that really often. It's a pretty cool thing to do, especially when you have traps where there are 2-3 doors and nobody wants to go. I was often winning, but the other person simply wouldn't go.

Would be nice to have that o-o

I'm not even an admin, but I would just like to say my opinion.

The rule is brilliant. The thing is that everyone will break it.
I have encountered about 5 people actually going in the trap when they lose, and I think a lot of bans/kicks will happen when/if this becomes a rule.

You should not just put it in the rules section, but actually make it more noticable to others.

• Agree
Reactions: Jayy and Doc Piss
I'm not even an admin, but I would just like to say my opinion.

The rule is brilliant. The thing is that everyone will break it.
I have encountered about 5 people actually going in the trap when they lose, and I think a lot of bans/kicks will happen when/if this becomes a rule.

You should not just put it in the rules section, but actually make it more noticable to others.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: EvoWarrior5
Would be nice to have this rule it will stop the delaying at traps 'n stuff.

Many times I've seen ppl waiting for someone to go through a trap. They wait and wait and wait and nothing is happening.

But!

Sometimes it so happens that someone has the taunt "Rock, Paper, Scissors". They use it to battle another player. The player that loses the rps minigame, suicides for the team as a penalty.

What I think is: how about making it an official rule? It could make the games faster, more creative and fair.

What if t he person who loses dosen't go into the trap? :l

but what if no one has rps

If you rps another player they don't suicide? Player that loses goes first trought the trap. Not like you said cuz they don't sucide!

Users who are viewing this thread