LilSpaceMan

Donator
Name of your Banned Steam Account:LilSpaceMan
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:508904664
Date and Time of the Ban: 02-07-23
Reason about the Ban: Accidental MFK
Admin that Banned you: Cowboy
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Hey yall it's me again here for the final time (hopefully) In February I joined JB and on Carceremem I was guard banned for Accidental MFK and I completely fess up to this I did not throw a fit or anything I like was just out of my mind I told reds to follow me behind-and then stopped speaking, and after I killed a lot of reds and cowboy explained to me why I was guard banned and I completely understand. Today I asked Cowboy if I could appeal and he said yes so we're here one last time.Im sorry for what I did and I will try to not zone out again in the middle of round thank you.

Also
With the appeal that was titled https://www.panda-community.com/threads/the-final-appeal-round-2.28981/ I was unmuted and what I thought UN GURADBANNED. I then was told a few months later by the same admin that accepted the appeal that I had a live guardban? and I told him it can't be because the admins never said what was getting removed I joined JB and I was unmuted and unguardbanned.I talked about this with some admins and from what I know many can agree that it is not my fault and that it is the admins fault as to why this occurred.

Thanks again see ya guys never again (please no I don't like being punished :( )

• Optimistic
Reactions: Ian
Yes, I should have been more clear, I never removed the guard ban, it failed to enforce itself due to a bug, I don't believe we should hold that against you, I think it was poor timing for the system to get confused.

Here is the recording for future reference from cowboys perspective.

Did not expect to handle my first appeal so quickly but here we go.

With the appeal that was titled https://www.panda-community.com/threads/the-final-appeal-round-2.28981/ I was unmuted and what I thought UN GURADBANNED. I then was told a few months later by the same admin that accepted the appeal that I had a live guardban?
Yeah I don't believe this was your fault at all, I don't think the fact you still weren't unteambanned was communicated in your past appeal and on top of that teambans broke so the server allowed you to be on guard team. If i were in your shoes, I probably wouldve assumed i was unteambanned as well.

Now let's talk about your current situation. Lets not cut any corners here, you have a lengthy rap sheet of punishments that include gags mutes and teambans. During the period of when the teamban took place, you were pushing the line by killing reds with misleading orders and i warned you that if you screw up again, you were eventually going to be permed again which eventually happened with the video.

I initially said to appeal in May which was the earliest that I believed you could be unteambanned but I've decided to take my colleagues advice and have you sit out the teamban for a couple more months to fully ensure you get the message and stop getting teambanned. If you earn another teamban after this one, its probably not going to be appealable for a very long time so i want to make sure you really get the message. I am going to go ahead and Decline this appeal for now and I'd like for you to appeal in late June or early July at the earliest.

Even though im declining this, I wanna speak about your behavior. I want to say that you took your teamban like a champ, you acknowledged what you did wrong and took the teamban in stride. I also looked at your chatlogs and it seems your behavior has improved there as well. I hope you don't get discouraged despite the appeal not being accepted, if you keep up this solid behavior I have no problem accepting this appeal in a couple of months.

Declined for now.

Reactions: LilSpaceMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread