Accepted Romanian Scum Ungag request. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valen

SourceBans Ban URL:
https://bans.pandacommunity.com/index.phpp=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:167927762&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Current: RG | Romanian Scum, Time of ban: Romanian Scum
Steam ID: Steam_0:0:167927762
Date and Time of the Ban: Date of ban: 07/11/17. Time: 17:51
Reason about the Ban: Spam in Chat/Voice
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute: Well, I want to start off with that I really care about this server. I am working on 3 and a half days of play time on it, and I really consider it an amazing server. I was gonna try to re-apply for admin because it had almost been a month since my last admin application. I got banned because I pressed my lenny bind multiple times after saying something I consider amusing, as it was the type of sentence you would put a lenny on. I do fully understand the gag but I do find it a tiny but unreasonable. The reason I want to be un-gagged is so that I can type in chat when I'm dead and communicate through team chat when up to no good. I really do hope you understand this request, and that you accept it and ungag/lower the punishment time. If you do not.. well, I understand, and I'll just wait until it goes away.

Sincerly, Romanian Scum - Some random guy on the internet.

This is the URL: Click

Secondly, you wouldn't have been able to re-apply for admin anyway, since your last gag (before the one Madact gave you) was on the 25. June. This means you are not allowed to apply until the 10. August 2017. Assuming you were going to try your luck before that time, your application would've been denied.

You must not have any bans or communication blocks within the last 1.5 months of your admin application's creation.

With that out of the way, I'll let @Madact take care of your appeal.

Thought I'd leave the chat as well.

This is the URL: Click

Secondly, you wouldn't have been able to re-apply for admin anyway, since your last gag (before the one Madact gave you) was on the 25. June. This means you are not allowed to apply until the 10. August 2017. Assuming you were going to try your luck before that time, your application would've been denied.

You must not have any bans or communication blocks within the last 1.5 months of your admin application's creation.

With that out of the way, I'll let @Madact take care of your appeal.

Yes, I am aware that I could not apply for a while yet. But now I have to wait for another month and a half, which by then school will have started.

Ah hello there!

I asked him to appeal. I find longer punishments effective in people realizing what they did was wrong and it seems to be working out :)
Anyways, please read the rules.
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-06-04-2017.3409/

I'm going to decrease it. That's about it. Probably to 3 days or something.
So yeah, thank you for appealing ::):
Accepted and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread