Revert TX FF2 back to the previous build of the plugin (1 Viewer)

Kaz

I literally haven't even played since like the day after the update rolled out, so I can't say much, but the majority of my friends whom frequently play on the server have expressed how much they dislike the update.
I mean obviously Kevin won't rollback the update unless like, literally no one played on the server, and there's too many people that just don't care, but like this update was hella wack lol, I've had players who were top 15 before the stats got reset complain about, one of them saying "this server sucks now", and he was planning on donating and whatnot. Other regular players saying "@Appii i pretty much quit that server already; new update makes everything even more unbalanced; just not fun to play" another user saying "@snowy i havent played the server ever since the update dropped lmfao; i literally joined like three times to see what was going on; then quit" (semi colons being linebreaks cuz discord)

Last edited:
While I kinda agree with you that this update is a total disaster, but the new fork is much more customizable/better-ish in my opinion?
So instead of reverting back to a prehistoric age, why not finish the update as it was a whole lot stable during test phase?
Excluding bosses addition, there are some suggestions about fixing the broken things, some of them are more crucial than others, i.e : serious sam.
tiny sum-up

very constructive feedback simply just hating on the update and not leaving any real points.
also its very clear that the stats update was very due as people been #1 for ages so if you're upset about that being removed feel my deepest sorry lol.

• Funny
Reactions: Chilla
very constructive feedback simply just hating on the update and not leaving any real points.
@White Falcon made a thread for some fixes already here . Care to check it out? There are a few things that should be added on VSH aswell (the new dynamic Saxton Hale for example) but we can make a new thread for it later on.
FF2 can be a balanced and a better place if we seriously update it and with many suggestions we posted in the past years and months this can happen- we don't hate Hales that needs to be removed because they have a low-rendered model or whatever, it's because they're so unbalanced that even a new player can easily win with them without any efforts. Heck some of these Hales have a really cool model and concept but they're just bad in terms of stats and again, because people have noticed how unbalanced they are, devs have made better versions of what we currently have.

• Winner
Reactions: White Falcon
@White Falcon made a thread for some fixes already here . Care to check it out? There are a few things that should be added on VSH aswell (the new dynamic Saxton Hale for example) but we can make a new thread for it later on.
FF2 can be a balanced and a better place if we seriously update it and with many suggestions we posted in the past years and months this can happen- we don't hate Hales that needs to be removed because they have a low-rendered model or whatever, it's because they're so unbalanced that even a new player can easily win with them without any efforts. Heck some of these Hales have a really cool model and concept but they're just bad in terms of stats and again, because people have noticed how unbalanced they are, devs have made better versions of what we currently have.
right i've seen them but my point was that he/she/it was just about complaining and nothing else.
VSH = / = FF2 so there's that.

Users who are viewing this thread