Declined Retro's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retro #HitLevel30

Donator
megusta Hi My Name is Retro! And this is my application for admin on these amazing servers!megusta

I JUST LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT IM GOING TO BE INACTIVE FOR ATLEAST A YEAR. So making negative votes is fine. :(

"BRB. BACK IN 360 OR SOMETHING DAYS" - Retro 2014-2015

"R.I.P"

Q1 - My Real name is Matt Keen

Q2 - I am 21.

Q3 - My Steam id is : STEAM_0:0:51350055

Q4- My online times are : Monday and Friday 3:00 - 10:30, Tuesday - Thursday 3:50 - 10:30, Saturdays and Sundays 8:00 - 10:30, (Note i will not be on 11:00 - 1:00, This will change to 11:00 - 1:15 in October.)

Q5- Yes i do have a Microphone but i do not use it because i get insulted quite alot of the time because of my voivce (I know it's sad)

Q6- My previous Admin and Moderator experince kinda broke down, because the server i used to be an admin on now no longer exist. (It was a FF2 Server). However i do host my own Garry's Mod Server.

Q7 - I mainly Play on the Deathrun server. So i'll be interested in becoming a deathrun Admin. or maybe even just a regular admin!

Q8 - I've had alot of expirence with SourceMod, most notibly i know alot of the Commands they have. This can arrange from Player Commands. For example you have the ability to Noclip players, Slay them, Freeze them, and even set a time bomb on them, There are also server commands which i didn't get really much touch with because i knew it would be something i shoulden't mess around with. and Map Commands is also something i don't mess around with too often unless the map picked is really bad.

Q9 -I fear that i should be part of this team is because not alot of admins are on these days aswell as that some admins left, (Ron for example, as he now works for NanoGaming)

Q10 - The way i would do my job is for example, Players delaying rounds, Players being insulted or trolled, they would be punished because no one likes those stuff, i like to order it like this

1. Kicked :pandastunned:
2. Banned For a Certain ammount of time depending of the ban
3. Banned for 24 Hours

4. Another Ban.
5. and another.
6. and (maybe another)
7. Told to an Owner maybe
8. now this is where it gets serious BANNED Permantly... :sadpanda:

Atleast this is the way i like to lable this

I've also kindly made a Deathrun Guide :
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=308892281

Last edited:
You have 6 hours total playtime on deathrun. That's just way to low in my opinion.
Apply again in a month or 2 when you played some more. Also your activity is low aswell, you started playing at 26/08/2014 and till now you only played 6 hours on deathrun. So -1 for me

I have collage which is very frustrating for me alot. So I'll definitely apply at least later

I used to play on Steveh's Server but unfortunately I started going back to collage. So . I had to "un admin" myself. Because Steveh got kinda mad at me for

Alright, you can try again later whe college isn't so pressing and you've played here more.

Tip for next time whenever that is: refrain from using all those emotes and the unprofessional layout. Doesn't exactly come across as professional...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread