'Resize Players' for Donators (1 Viewer)

Should "Resize Players" be useable for donators?

• Yes

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capp

Banned
Hello everyone,
i wanted to suggest to add "Resize Players" to the donator rank, because i think it would fit well to donators and it seems to be created for fun purposes only. For those who don't know what "Resize Players" is, it's a plugin that can resize bodyparts of your charakter, for example you type !resizemyhead 0.3 into the chat to make your head really small, and !resizemyhands 3.0 to make your hands/weapon really big. As far as i know, the bodyparts can be resized from 0.3 up to 3.0 and 1.0 is the normal size.

EDIT: It would be better to only add this on "fun" servers like Deathrun, Trade and maybe FF2.

Last edited:
i would like it myself but... i'am affraid it will get abused xD

• Agree
Reactions: Da Random
Maybe on servers that don't require to you shoot people...Which is deathrun ::panda11::
Is it then possible to get through all traps? Or you'll stuck? I don't like this idea tbh. Like skiffa said it won't be fair for non-donators. Yeah sure, we need a difference between donator and non-donators. But that isn't the right way imo. Adding resize thingie will be a standard for donators and people get mad.

• Dislike
Reactions: Aokigahara
Is it then possible to get through all traps? Or you'll stuck? I don't like this idea tbh. Like skiffa said it won't be fair for non-donators. Yeah sure, we need a difference between donator and non-donators. But that isn't the right way imo. Adding resize thingie will be a standard for donators and people get mad.

Wtf do you even know how this pluggin works? xD What is wrong with you!

Resize your torso, head or hands does not make you get stuck in anywhere as from what I know it doesn't mess with your hitbox. Though Skiffa says it does and if it does, the change is very small as I've seen people try to hit my head / upper body with a large torso and I don't get hurt.

Deathrun is limited to resizing, to the fact that you will only be big. The reason for this is you won't have an advantage over others..In fact you're more at a disadvantage as you are more visible.

Nobody gets mad at admins when they do it. If anything they find it funny and ask for the same if possible. It'll be the same with donors. Funny, wanting the same. Nothing wrong with that as ON DEATHRUN you have no advantage, only a disadvantage when using it and since the user has a choice whether to wear it or not then it's their choice.

• Agree
Though when I think about it I wouldn't want it. The thing is if you have big hands as a spy your box trot will be huge. Imagine those at the edge of traps...people would use it to get past death as the box provides perfect cover.

The more I think about it the more it makes sense not to xD Damn donors!

Okay so gonna give some info on this.

The thing with the resizing is this:

Resizing heads: doesn't change anything only the head of the person
Resizing Torso: This fucks everything a bit up as it makes your body bigger/tinnier, that it doesn't change your hitbox is the bad thing as when you shoot a person who is stretched in the stomach you basically hit his head. (Tested by me and @Zushikikato Wolfeh )
Resizing Hands: This basically increases the size of your hands and weapon.

so imo I would only give the resizing for donators in Deathrun only, But take the resizing hands option away (this option makes it possible for the box in boxtrot taunt to be huge) the resizing heads/torso doesn't effect anything in Deathrun only that you look goofy/cute/whatever.

• Agree
In my ever so humble opinion I do not think anyone should be resizing themselves :)

Well you're opinion isn't gonna stop people from using it though o_O

Even though in the end you're right and we shouldn't use it, in a way there should be more perks that lures donators in well donating and even though what gamer wants can be used in an abusive way. It still was a good idea for somthing to add to the donator perk

Hello everyone, I'll give my opinion as well.

The idea is appealing at first, giving this command to donors would make a lot of people happy and it would also lure more people to donate.

But despite all of this, I think that there are problems with this idea and that in the future it will cause overall more bad than good.

As was already stated above, giving this command to a significant amount of people would be unfair in most of our servers. So it would need to be limited to a few of them.

I also think that giving this command away would somehow "ruin" the atmosphere in our servers, especially to new players.

If I were a new player and it was the first time I joined, I wouldnt like to see a server full of funny-looking and deformed players. I think it could potentially give away a bad image of our community to the players who approch the community for the first time, it could make the servers look casual, non-serious and maybe it could give away the idea that in this community we give to donors unfair privilages ( and that would be a shame, since this community is the best when it comes to fair privilages to donors).

This could sound like no big deal and nothing too relevant, but as a community we rely on new and fresh players to keep the community alive, so I think we should also pay attention to such small details.

As Swaggy said it would be good to add some perks to donors, as it would incentivize more people to donate, but I think that giving as perk the resize command isn't the best option.

Maybe it's possible to only add this to "fun" servers, like Deathrun, Trade, Jump/Surf and maybe FF2. I will edit the Thread to only add this to non-competitive servers, like MvM and Class Warfare. I apologize to not thought through this exactly enough.

Hello everyone,
i wanted to suggest to add "Resize Players" to the donator rank, because i think it would fit well to donators and it seems to be created for fun purposes only. For those who don't know what "Resize Players" is, it's a plugin that can resize bodyparts of your charakter, for example you type !resizemyhead 0.3 into the chat to make your head really small, and !resizemyhands 3.0 to make your hands/weapon really big. As far as i know, the bodyparts can be resized from 0.3 up to 3.0 and 1.0 is the normal size.

EDIT: It would be better to only add this on "fun" servers like Deathrun, Trade and maybe FF2. As tested by @Swaggy and @Zushikikato Wolfeh this plugin does not change the Hitboxes.

Don't put words in my mouth. Swaggy and me did test the hitbox on small changes. but the bigger one's do change the hitbox + people can't magickly know where the exact hitbox is.

Last edited:
The ability to resize oneself should come with friendlymode and should be so a donator can only resize him/herself while being in the friendlymode (unable to deal or take damage or interract with other players)

*Psst* Not that I got the idea from SKUFS.net's server but yes I did and it works there. Except there you dont even need donator or VIP to do that, anyone who has spent more than 500 minutes there can.

The ability to resize oneself should come with friendlymode and should be so a donator can only resize him/herself while being in the friendlymode (unable to deal or take damage or interract with other players)

*Psst* Not that I got the idea from SKUFS.net's server but yes I did and it works there. Except there you dont even need donator or VIP to do that, anyone who has spent more than 500 minutes there can.
And obviously only on the servers where playing normally and killing is secondary (trade for example)

I think that as long as people don't get an advantage in any way it should be fine? It's logic though. It would ofcourse be unfair in gamemodes where you actually have to fight (including jailbreak, even when you are on red you can make yourself less visible and so it might be easier to rebel or hide). I don't see another reason why it shouldn't be included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread