Resigning (1 Viewer)

Capp

Banned
Hello everyone,

I sadly need to resign from my admin position. I made this decision because I have encountered yet again serious problems IRL regarding me moving to my father. Another thing that has been bothering me is that some people here disagree with me being an admin here due my age. I don’t feel mental ready anymore to administrate the Jailbreak and Trade servers. I might reapply after I solved these problems for once and for all.

I would like to thank @Cammy @Swaggy @Persi @mosteraz and everyone else that helped me during my trial and @Kevin for letting me administrate the servers. You guys are the best.

I will be still lurking around the servers. See you there :3:

~Capp

Hello everyone,

I sadly need to resign from my admin position. I made this decision because I have encountered yet again serious problems IRL regarding me moving to my vather. Another thing that has been bothering me is that some people here disagree with me being an admin here due my age. I don’t feel mental ready anymore to administrate the Jailbreak and Trade servers. I might reapply after I solved these problems for once and for all.

I would like to thank @Cammy @Swaggy @Persi @mosteraz and everyone else that helped me during my trial and @Kevin for letting me administrate the servers. You guys are the best.

~Capp
sad to hear, hope you get the stuff figured out.
also i dont really think anyone here disagrees with you due to your age. (infact you wouldnt even get the trial rights if that was an issue already)

still thanks for you work here, hope to see you soon coming back maybe.

:catpaw:

• Friendly
Reactions: Aokigahara and Capp
Good luck capp, i'll probably see you on trade.

• Friendly
Reactions: Capp
Age doesn't matter, you had a good mind set for it and you did a good job while you were an admin despite recent events.

If you should apply in the future, I'd be happy to see you back in here again, just need to over your use of powers a bit more. :p

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Kevin and Capp
Good luck in your future man. If you happen to apply again, you have my full support.

• Friendly
I hope you manage to solve your problems and come back to us.
Who am I supposed to bully now that you're gone?

• Funny
It's a pain to see you leave so soon, I was actually afraid that you would leave because of people moaning about your age; Well I hope to see you back someday in the admin team ;3

Also @Kevin people like Vecomti did have an issue with his age as they kept dropping the "You're an admin and you're 13 years old?"

It's very sad to read. You were a good admin, a very mature guy, and, more importantly, a very nice and fun player to play with and a very good friend.

I hope that your real life problems arent to serious and that you'll solve them in the best of the ways. Well in any case, remember to always stay positive about things! :D

I really hope we can still play on the servers sometimes.

Thank you for everything Gamer, see you on the servers! :3

• Friendly
Really sad to hear this Capp. You were a good Admin and a Fun player to play with, Good luck with your problems and hope we will play again on the Game servers!

• Friendly
Damned capp.. will you stay :( come join us in ff2 next time you apply

• Friendly
Also @Kevin people like Vecomti did have an issue with his age as they kept dropping the "You're an admin and you're 13 years old?"
The one time I asked, followed by "because there aren't many 13 year old admins around".
Don't put me together with people who judge a person by their age, thx

The one time I asked, followed by "because there aren't many 13 year old admins around".
Don't put me together with people who judge a person by their age, thx

K bae, I'll stop putting you together with the people even though you were the first one doing it.

Hello everyone,

I sadly need to resign from my admin position. I made this decision because I have encountered yet again serious problems IRL regarding me moving to my father. Another thing that has been bothering me is that some people here disagree with me being an admin here due my age. I don’t feel mental ready anymore to administrate the Jailbreak and Trade servers. I might reapply after I solved these problems for once and for all.

~Capp

01d2c16437b34cbf11979253cce2e10a.jpg

Reactions: Da Random
ono my favourite german from panda leaves his position. I hope you get it all done to come back. Till then I'll wait!! Wird schon.

• Friendly
good luck m8, you was an good admin and nice to play with, hope to see you on the servers

• Friendly
Hope you manage to get your stuff back together asap, good luck!
You were fun to have around the short sessions I spent on #25.

Also thanks for the bans Cappa, I will treasure them till the end of days <3 ily

• Friendly
Another trade brother lost! @mosteraz, hug me :(

tumblr_n30jmb3nl41smqfiko1_500.gif

Seriously though, haven't played with you too much, but from the forums I can tell you were (and still are) a nice and mature person.

Good luck in the future.

• Friendly

Users who are viewing this thread