Resigning ~Wolf! (2 Viewers)

Wolf

Hello Pandas!

It's been a great year and lately I got several obstacles what makes me to get to this point that I have to Resign on Panda.

I haven't been able to get online lately since my Internet was gone, but on top of that I have several personal problems I have to take care off.

Maybe in some brighter future I could return to Panda!
I loved the time I had administrating on the community and met great players (and some not so great, but that comes with the job)

Sorry if I don't go much into detail but I want to keep this one short.
I want to thank some people who are special to me and won't forget anytime soon: Matters, Madact, Hawwis and Evo, I wouldn't have enjoyed my time as much as I had without you!

I will stick around and hopefully I will see you on the servers!
Thank you so much once again and good luck towards the current Administration team (I am still willing to give advice to players/admins who need help)

Cheers!

Hello Pandas!

It's been a great year and lately I got several obstacles what makes me to get to this point that I have to Resign on Panda.

I haven't been able to get online lately since my Internet was gone, but on top of that I have several personal problems I have to take care off.

Maybe in some brighter future I could return to Panda!
I loved the time I had administrating on the community and met great players (and some not so great, but that comes with the job)

Sorry if I don't go much into detail but I want to keep this one short.
I want to thank some people who are special to me and won't forget anytime soon: Matters, Madact, Hawwis and Evo, I wouldn't have enjoyed my time as much as I had without you!

I will stick around and hopefully I will see you on the servers!
Thank you so much once again and good luck towards the current Administration team (I am still willing to give advice to players/admins who need help)

Cheers!
giphy.gif

Reactions: Wolf
And where do you think you're going!?
Me -->
tumblr_nrhw4qkD4n1sk1rjvo1_500.gif
<--Wolf

It feels like only yesterday when you came back :( I heard you had internet issues and I thought something like this might happen again. Hopefully you can return once you have sorted out your several problems as well!
I should invite you to an mvm game again :eek: Or maybe a jailbreak game where we play house ;) Anyways, good luck and return back so I can pull your tail more!

well, Wolf it's been nice, good luck in the future and cya ^^

Reactions: Wolf

Users who are viewing this thread