Resigning from admin (1 Viewer)

Maxel

Hello fellow gamers of this community ?

Yes you are reading right, I am indeed stepping back from my admin role.

I don't want to make a long story nor a big deal about it, but I noticed something important and my life got more busy. I barely even play TF2 anymore, and even more less in this community.

It took me a long time to think over this and even asked other few admins, what would be a better choice.

Many of you probably never noticed me also being there, and some probably had their hate on me for some reasons.

I enjoyed my time since I newly joined panda servers, back in 2016-2017. I had gotten alot motivation for it and at the end also decided to become a staff member, to keep the server(s) clean, so others can also enjoy it. I was not perfect, but at least I had it and that alone mattered to get rid of people, breaking the rules and ruining other people's fun.

Overall, thinking about my time in this community, I want to say thank you all for the support and love for the community aswell as the support I got from fellow admins. Also a big thank you on @Kevin that I got to be a proud staff member for the team~ ?
I hope for the team to grow even more and get more love and support from the community itself, because it really deserves more.

Have a good time, everyone ?

Wait, are u sure this is the real Maxel?

Or is this the hacker of his accoutns?????

• Funny
Reactions: Gold
Hey Max, Probably didn’t even notice me but I’ve seen ya a couple’a times in #16, You’ve been a pretty cool and chill guy and anyone who teases you because of your art is just jelly honestly.

While we haven’t talked and interacted, Its pretty sad to see you go but hey! Goodluck with whatever is motivating you to leave, Hoping for the best. :nekoheart::nekoheart:

Reactions: Maxel
Farewell, a person who I liked a lot, because you're playing slender fortress, at least I have seen you a lot in Glubabble's server, plus you were pretty chill. We don't see these kind of people everywhere.

Reactions: Maxel
Why is it all the new admins that got the green tag are resigning like dang but none the less good bye:(

Users who are viewing this thread