Accepted Request for Ungag/Unmute (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceline

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Homing+Meatball&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: The Garf / Resident Furry (I switch between several names, as of now "The Garf" is my current one)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76234561
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-12-25 19:52:16
Reason about the Ban: Toxicity
Admin that Banned you: @Heratade
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
Me and a few friends joined the empty panda #14 Turbine server
One random dude joined and repeatedly kept going out of the way to interrupt things we were doing and irritate me, a couple times I asked him to politely stop so I started to get annoyed.

It reached the point where they didn't stop and I reached the point of being toxic.
I think a gag/mute is fair, just not a permanent one for a one time thing.

Hopefully this comes into consideration because I'm thinking of starting to play the Panda Jailbreak servers again, and enjoy playing as Warden.

Hi,
This was not your first time getting punished. I put the silence on you resulting in 5th and 6th communication punishment.
Considering your previous punishments took place 2 years ago and being honest in your appeal, I decided to change the mute from permanent to a month.
Read the rules and abide by them. Next violation will result in permanent commblock without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread