Reporting Two Players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mertes

• Current Steam name: (Pro Bhop) AqualityBox and $dziobas$
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME): STEAM_0:0:172734218 and STEAM_0:0:6388677
  • The rule or rules they broke: Bhop to skip traps.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above:

Looks like for me atleast that Aquality was just bhopping forward not actually skipping a trap, or was there any? And where was dziobas? Infront of that other guy who failed to bhop?

Looks like for me atleast that Aquality was just bhopping forward not actually skipping a trap, or was there any? And where was dziobas? Infront of that other guy who failed to bhop?
The first trap is where the players usually jump down, but if you jump to the other side of it you are skipping the entire thing and admins usually punish for this. Unfortunately, the report has been open for too long and the usual punishment for a skip is slaying and I was hoping a person would be quick to perhaps at least ban the player for an hour, but since it was basically a full day ago I take it as it's too late. Here is a video more clear of what the person did, Sony Vegas bugged out when I made the first video:

Mertes is right, bhopping up to that point counts as skipping a major section of the map. It completely avoids the first trap in wintervally by bhopping over the top of the cave instead of going through it. After that point, the player has enough momentum to rush the entire map. The cave's purpose is to prevent players from rushing.

Anyhow, Banned

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread