Reporting other freekillers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matth

I report:
- HikLizard : he's not a serial-freekiller, but you can check in this video that he freekills ... because he's scared by reds coming near him (and this is not excusable). And he doesn't ask them to go away. BTW, it was freeday! He does this sometimes... well, I think he will learn the lesson, now.
I didn't record other scenes like this where he freekills for the same "reason", because I think this is enough.
- Orangeicecream : He freekills: he starts killing, driven by insanity (?). You can check the video, for better understanding.
Good night, everybody!

Attachments

• 1.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 216
He is also incredibly rude to others. I tried to get a demo of him but he stopped when he saw I was a donor for some reason.

Reactions: Matth
He is also incredibly rude to others. I tried to get a demo of him but he stopped when he saw I was a donor for some reason.
YE! He also uses to speak MUCH over Warden (and we know, it's against rules)! Rude to others, and not humble player, ye. I agree.

Hello.

HikLizard is permanently banned (freekilling - enough bans).
Orangeicecream is banned for 3 days (freekilling - other report).

Thanks for your report.

Last edited:
Yo, Thanks for the Ban guys, Il Mattatore you're the kind of person that just because they are killed once they believe it is the freekill, yes I did the freekilll, and I assume what I did, but youre the kind of person , you know the ones that when the cell doors just open, they run on the warden and start hittin him, YOU are the ones that need to get banned and thats why I kill for "no reason", driven by insanity like you say.

Reactions: HikLizard01
you just necrobumped a thread
GOOD JOB

How about locking this 1.5month old thread?

Good idea?

gonna lock this since its resolved since ages

Reactions: jannyR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread