Reporting .DzoT + Gara.PR (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urethra Franklin

• Current Steam name: .DzoT
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME): STEAM_0:0:42145850 / [U:1:84291700]
  • Which server the rule was broken on: PropHunt Redux 3.4.4.0 beta 3
  • Any useful links such as their GameME profile / SourceBans search:
  • The rule or rules they broke: !Rules doesn't bring up an actual rule list, but via !calladmin there is obvious racism in text and racism on mic. And ghosting players on other team.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above: See Links Below.

• Current Steam name: Gara.PR
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME): STEAM_0:0:89064778 / [U:1:178129556]
  • Which server the rule was broken on: PropHunt Redux 3.4.4.0 beta 3
  • Any useful links such as their GameME profile / SourceBans search: None
  • The rule or rules they broke: !Rules doesn't bring up an actual rule list, but via !calladmin there is obvious racism in text and racism on mic. And ghosting players on other team.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above: See Links Below.

Several players did !calladmin but got no response. Both were excessively throwing racist slurs at me and my brother (the N word) and Gara.PR was also intentionally going to spectate to ghost our props and positions, repeatedly, every round, to his friend .DzoT. One player even had translate on and it clearly translated the Russian text what prop my brother was and what location (they thought they could be sneaky i guess??).

This is like case #55 of .DzoT and his racism...I dunno why, maybe because I have 100+ more ping and play better than him w/o needing weapon advantages/crutches, but the guy loves to be racist. Today was the first time he got several friends to spectate and ghost (the best example is when Gara.PR would reconnect and hit spectator, so you couldn't see him on the player nor spectator list...with the exception of opening console and typing /status. Not very sneaky). Sometimes he would die on my team and instantly spec one of us.

Been playin dis mod enough to know when somebody is ghosting vs not. I dont accuse easily. Anyway here's some evidence - sorry I didn't record more cuz i was busy playing and avoiding getting ghosted. I'm sure in the next few days ill get more. Read the text in the videos too, smh.

Video 1:
Video 2:
Video 3:

Attachments

• dzot2.jpg
    dzot2.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 127
Alright you guys.

.DzoT has been silenced for one day for racism.
Gara.PR got gagged for 12 hours for spamming, and banned for a day for ghosting.

You have been muted for two days for the insults and disrespect towards Joe yesterday.
Your friend tyrese franklin jr. has been muted for a month for the insults and disrespect towards Joe yesterday.

Thank you for the report.

Reactions: Mikey and Tolfx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread