Reporting 5 Rulebreakers (in jailbreak) : 10 images (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matth

Good Evening to everybody, mainly to Admins.
I'm very sorry if the images I uploaded are MANY, but the different rulebreakers were 5, and I wanted to report them. So (the number i give to screenshot is not given by their names, but my choice of order):
Screenshot 1 : A massively freekiller warden, at cells opening. He was toggled beacon, and so he went away, after having killed all reds.
Screenshots 2, 3 : Another Freekiller, in more rounds, even in a choosen "Freeday For All" round.
Screenshots 4, 5, 6: A Blue Teamkiller (he didn't do it by mistake, indeed he killed his mates 1 after another).
Screenshots 7, 8, 9: A crazy Warden who started killing everybody. I was the last alive (thanks, god) and so I made clear screenshots, my death's screenshot too!
Screenshot 10: A very funny (-.-) Engi who placed sentry near the yellow line, killing most of reds (the survivors were in their cells). He did it again, in another round (the one in 2nd screenshot), but I forgot about making screenshot.

Good Job, Admins ;)

2014-07-25_00011.jpg

2014-07-25_00013.jpg

2014-07-25_00014.jpg

2014-07-25_00001.jpg

2014-07-25_00003.jpg

2014-07-25_00002.jpg

2014-07-25_00005.jpg

2014-07-25_00006.jpg

2014-07-25_00007.jpg

2014-07-25_00009.jpg

Hello.

Next time, please record a demo, some screens are not clear at all.
How to record a demo : https://www.panda-community.com/threads/record-a-demo.444/

Writing the names of the rulebreakers in your post would be preferable too.

kirya_razgulyaev, jumoe25 [GER], assasins are banned for 1 day (freekilling).
Teh lolheavy is banned for 3 days (teamkilling on purpose).
AquaNeiL is permanently banned (freekilling with sentry - enough bans registered).

Thanks for your report.

Last edited:
I have come to interject something. I was playing as a guard in that round, and I saw some of the other people reported above freekilling massively, and I acted rashly in an attempt to stop them. I killed them in just that one round, realized my mistake, and went straight to the prisoner team.

While I know I was wrong in what I did, this guy who has reported me said directly after "I got screenshots of you killing teammates, say bye bye to this server!"

Now that seemed a bit smug and rude, so I told him I realized what I did was wrong and I was just trying to stop freekillers. He then told me that he gave me a warning and I chose not to follow it, but I revisited the chat to see that he never did.

I just feel as if this person was trying to minimod, so to speak. Each time anyone stepped out of line he stressed how they should say goodbye to the server and how he was going to report them when he really should have just quietly posted the report.

It isn't because someone is disrespecting rules that you have to do the same thing.
I have already told many times that it was a wrong reaction and that I won't forgive those who are doing it.
You did it at your own risk.

The better reaction when someone is rulebreaking is to take evidences and report the rulebreakers there, not encourage people to doing it, plus encourage the rulebreakers to continue by rulebreaking = making the situation even worse.
You didn't, you preferred taking a revenge.

To be honest, I don't know what do you want me to say to Mattatore for boasting himself reporting rulebreakers.
I personally don't like the way some people are boasting themselves for reporting players, but I don't see why should I say anything about it, since he just express himself and isn't offending players, and after all, like the others, you are a rulebreaker.

Fair enough. I earned my ban by acting rashly and I accept it. I just wish there were a few more admins patrolling the server. Having to sit there through a stream of freekillers, micspammers, and other rude players for several hours until an admin gets in really kills the game for alot of players. The server is just in such a contrast of lawlessness to anyone who steps out of line getting a temp ban it just makes my head spin.

(Plus, what was I supposed to do? Yes, submitting a report is the best idea, but they ruined the server for over an hour before I just left. I don't even know how much longer it took for an admin to come in and stop it.)

Fair enough. I earned my ban by acting rashly and I accept it. I just wish there were a few more admins patrolling the server. Having to sit there through a stream of freekillers, micspammers, and other rude players for several hours until an admin gets in really kills the game for alot of players. The server is just in such a contrast of lawlessness to anyone who steps out of line getting a temp ban it just makes my head spin.

(Plus, what was I supposed to do? Yes, submitting a report is the best idea, but they ruined the server for over an hour before I just left. I don't even know how much longer it took for an admin to come in and stop it.)
No actually adding an Admin on steam and calling for help is the best idea.

I have come to interject something. I was playing as a guard in that round, and I saw some of the other people reported above freekilling massively, and I acted rashly in an attempt to stop them. I killed them in just that one round, realized my mistake, and went straight to the prisoner team.

While I know I was wrong in what I did, this guy who has reported me said directly after "I got screenshots of you killing teammates, say bye bye to this server!"

Now that seemed a bit smug and rude, so I told him I realized what I did was wrong and I was just trying to stop freekillers. He then told me that he gave me a warning and I chose not to follow it, but I revisited the chat to see that he never did.

I just feel as if this person was trying to minimod, so to speak. Each time anyone stepped out of line he stressed how they should say goodbye to the server and how he was going to report them when he really should have just quietly posted the report.

Dear Teh lolheavy,
I just want to say few things.
1. You said, I said, Admins said, you were wrong teamkilling on purpose. You were doing a "good" thing at all, but you shouldn't do it. And now it's logic you must accept your ban.
2. I said "I got screenshots of you killing teammates, say bye bye to this server!", I know, I remember, and I'm extremely happy to have said it. But, dear user, you forgot to say WHEN, and WHY (related to the when) I said it.
You made your first teamkill. I asked you (in mic, so you surely heard me) why you did it; and you answered: "Because they are bad, noobs" (and similar). Then I explained you (speaking in mic) that it was wrong, fair for other players, but AGAINST RULES.
Second teamkill.
You replied in mic that I was wrong, that you were right killing them, because there were no admins, and some things u said before.
And then, third teamkill. THEN, I said you that sentence.
BTW, my "excuses" (they aren't) are not important, but I don't want to be considered what I'm not.
I'm sorry for you, I hope you learnt the lesson. ;)

Reactions: KingOfLag
I hated teamkillers and freekillers. I still switched team when i see them.
I have done the same thing as you Teh lolheavy, but i was banned.
So it isnt only for you.
Is a JailBreak rule.
But your action is still good.
When im warden and i see freekillers, i always say to reds yo kill him (i think is allowed, if it isnt, red are dead)

Matt, it never even showed up on the side of the screen that you were talking for me via mic. Plus, if you were such a mic user, why would you type bye bye in that chat?

Oh well, perhaps I had muted you or something. Wait, what did you type? I replied that you were wrong?

Oh my gosh. You big old lying admin suck up. Sorry for saying something so rude, but I didn't even use my mic that round amid the chaos. I only used the chat.

Of course, you had to add that wink face and the 'I hope you learned your lesson'.

Admins, is it wrong to lie in the report area? Can you tell him off for THAT?

I'm closing this thread for now.

What you two have been arguing about since post #7 is irrelevant to further action from our part. The case has been resolved and nothing more needs to be said here - the reported players were dealt with and Electrod detailed why lolheavy's complaint about Matt does not require punishment. The details around what exactly happened regarding the 'bye bye' stuff are things to discuss over PM or on Steam if you wish to discuss it further in private.

Reactions: Electrod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread