Reported Content: Post in thread 'Under Review - Application For FF2' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokeon

Donator
Post in thread 'Under Review - Application For FF2' by Petri has been reported by Petri. Reason given:
Pls delet this threat... its the most useless ive done for now... no respond after 3 weeks tells enough , so just delet it . thx

Content being reported:
  • Name/Nickname: Alexander Petri , in-game i prefer Petri.
  • Online times and timezone: my timezone is CET . i usually play after school form 14:30 till 11, or 12 o´clock
  • Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:52495777 .
  • Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for : I play actually only at the FF2 Server and i want apply for it aswell.
  • Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report: I would visit the other servers, if there is no admin on it or joining and if i am not needed on my current server.
  • Do you have a microphone: Yes, but i usually don't use it .
  • Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I Was an Co Admin on 2 Minecraft servers , and i Owned 1 for more than 1 year, of course i know minecraft and tf2 are not the same , but as admin u have still almost the same job; pay attention if everyone it playing after the rules, give adivces to those who need them and keep everything running
  • Do you have experience with administrating with Source Mod: I have no experience with Source Mod, but i can learn it if i have to.
  • Why should we choose you to be part of our team: I Play often at times where no other admin is online, i Love ff2 and play it for now almost a year (With a small break) i know a lot of the regular players and i know the rules.
  • Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: if someone is Spamming Voice or Mic, i Would gag- and warn him. if he keeps doing that i would kick him. If someone is afk, and not responding after 2-3 rounds i would kick him. And atleast If Anybody is Teaming , i would warn them and if the keep doing that i would slay or maybe Kick them if they have done that before and been warned.
Thanks that u took your time to read my application. Have nothing else to say for now. This app. is not my first one , so it May be similar to some of my others, its simply because i cant do so much different ^^".

There are a lot of other applications currently up - I believe that's why it is taking a while for you application to be looked at. It's your choice if you want it to be deleted I guess, but I would suggest to just be patient because your app will eventually be looked at / reviewed if the Admins give it enough support. Good luck.

I agree with Sans, applications do take a while to be "under review."
Your application might not have enough feedback to review on?
Just be patient, don't worry. c:

Reactions: smokeon
I'll take this as you want it deleted. No problem. I'll get that done today, but please refrain from using the report section.

Edit : I just want to note we can't remove the thread due to if you do reapply we need it to be logged within our achieves. I hope you understand.

Reactions: smokeon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread