Declined Reported content: Post in thread 'Pending - report dodgeball terrorist for 3rd time' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

Donator
Post in thread 'Pending - report dodgeball terrorist for 3rd time' by zone64 has been reported by Snuggles. Reason given:
Constantly sniping, stealing and acting rudely to players ingame, then records and reports them.

Content being reported:
  • Steam name: Snuggles
  • Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:1348800
  • Rules broken: This person targets me every time i am on panda, i've reported him twice before because of the exact same shit
  • Evidence:

Regarding 1st clip, I am merely stealing to save my life considering "Snuggles" is actively trying to snipe me. And in the second clip you can see I have no intention whatsoever to snipe him but he keeps trying to steal in my face (see rest of videot :D)
I don't know how you think keeping this player on your server is beneficial, seeing as hes constantly breaking the rules, even when he is fully aware of them. Clearly this person has held a grudge against me for a long time and whenever I am on the server he has no problem showing it.
When I log on to Panda I log on to play, I don't log on to actively try to dodge this persons bullshit and be ready with my game capture.

I hope you can understand my frustration, thank you.

Hello!

Sad to see that you are unhappy with my thread.
Could you care to explain the reason on why you are reporting it?
I've searched far and wide in your post for any evidence but i cannot seem to find any... Maybe because your claims are untrue and hypocritical?

Thank you.

Reactions: GoldenLunchBox
Reactions: GoldenLunchBox
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread