Reported content: Post in thread 'Declined - Communication Appeal' (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post in thread 'Declined - Communication Appeal' by Heratade has been reported by Fucking змея3. Reason given:
really I'm trying to move pass that a you do that idefidru

Content being reported:
Hi,
Judging by your chatlogs you are toxic and provocative toward players by insulting and using racist words. As if it wasn't bad enough, you used many alternative accounts and have been commblocked 9 times for the same reasons and banned 2 times in total.
It was only a matter of time when you'll get caught with your toxic attitude and avoiding punishments. As the result you're permanently silenced.

you guys are being rude to me I was a little bit bad on my part but I was angry and you perma ban me which is making me like the other day it would have been just fine to let me go I was trying to appeal I wasnt making any offensive things to maxel even tho he com suspended me then I realised it was perma and I'm so sad I feel like you guys are surounding me and I don't like it

I wasnt making any offensive things to maxel
‏‏צילום מסך (311).png

:thonk:

and if my agressive nature hurts its not me trying to be toxic I have been a little bit sad and angry lately if you could not tell

2020-02-24 (2).png

These are all of your alts, so you received a perm ban on at least one of your many account in an attempt to stop you from coming back. I wasn't going to go around banning every single one of them.
Generally don't know who has the time to make new accounts to go on 2fort to harrass players/admins.

The punishment is well deserved at this stage and you know it yourself.
After a while you can appeal back at the forums, but right now it's not going to happen. Not owning up to your actions and playing the victim card isn't going to help you here. Give it a couple of months.

I'm closing this as it's invalid, don't abuse the report system on the forums or you will be forum banned. You won't be able to appeal then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread